+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Only talks about her = not interested?

Only talks about her = not interested?

I've been visiting a swedish dating site for a while now and about two days ago I found a 25 y/o girl who seemed interesting enough.
    So I wrote to her, commented things in her profile and she wrote back. We have been writing to each other a few times now, but there is one thing that bothers me. She hasn't visited/read my presentation and she only answers my questions, she never asks anything about me. It doesn't feel like we are having a conversation, it almost feels like i'm questioning her.

Is she interested in getting to know me at all or am I only wasting my time here? should I stop writing?

Thanx
    Last edited by alter_ego; 19-11-08 at 04:34 AM.
    You know that look women get when they want sex?
    Me neither!

if you can see that she hasn't even looked at your profile then it's a bit odd alright. if someone was talking to me i would definitely find out a bit more if i can before i continue. there is no rush is there? maybe she will eventually, keep looking and chatting to others aswell would be my advice.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

i'd have to say that she is not really interested. if that was me - you'd be bombarded with questions.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's not into you, Ego. Sorry. A gal who is interested will ask you questions about your likes, dislikes, and other things.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She sounds self-centered. Anytime I've been on dating sites, the FIRST thing I do when I'm messaged by someone is go read their profile to see what they're all about. One of the key things I also looked for was whether or not they mentioned something in their message that was tied to the content of MY profile. So don't you find it weird that she doesn't want to know anything about YOU?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

she didn't even glanced at your profile? one hint to know she's interested to you is if she's asking any question about yourself w/c indicates she wants to know you better. how can you start a conversation when she's so passive & it was only you who seems making the getting to know stage work.
    love,the greatest gift of all... =)

Just as I suspected, she's not interested.
    Didn't get any response to my last mail.
    You know that look women get when they want sex?
    Me neither!