+ Follow This Topic

Thread: To straight men/women (not bi or gay) . . .

To straight men/women (not bi or gay) . . .

If someone the same sex as you started hitting on you, or asked you out or tried to flirt with you, would you be creeped out? Would you be flattered and then explain to them that you don't swing that way? Do you think you could be influenced to swing and give it a shot once?

As for me, I'm a guy. And if some guy hit on me or something, I'd probably be flattered by the attention, but just explain to him that I'm not interested in guys 'that way' and that I'm hetero and not gay or bi. Also, I could never be swayed. I just couldn't imagine doing anything with that extra appendage that guys have. Or imagine something being done to me by someone that would have that flapping around.

Alexi

lmao alexi !

Well, I used to have alot of gay friends - 2 out of the 6 liked me - At least they thought I was hot or something. I was flattered - I did tell them that I dont swing that way and stuff - and we were all friends. But no funny stuff - except for a couple times -- Charles tried to get me drunk off vodka or something and he didnt know I get all angry on hard liquor - well later that night he tried to make a move and I kicked his ass. Then another time Jon got me drunk off beer and me, my g/f him and his b/f were at the beach having a kinda party i guess - it was pretty boring except for the stupid shit i did when i was drunk - well yeah - he sucked my dick - I kinda got a little to into it and played with his thingie-ma-bobber... And yeah, well... that was it.

I have thought about it and I dont know if I would do it again. But I am as straight as can be. Its weird.

I can tell you I would never be able to kiss a guy. THAT just TOTALLY grosses me out !!!

I've been hit on by gay guys quite a bit, just this weekend actually. I also used to live near San Fransisco, and in certain parts of San Fran they are absolutely relentless in hitting on you (it's all for fun, they can smell a straight guy a mile away).

Doesn't bother me, but yes I tell them I'm not gay as soon as the conversation allows it. From there what happens varies: some leave you completely alone, some tone it down and switch to "friend mode", and others think they can convince you

lol. Kinda funny billy how you "played with his thingie-ma-bobber" but God forbid he kiss you! lol. That's prioritizing a little backwards if you ask me. The only way I'd kiss a dude is if it's in the script of some major motion picture which I was getting paid handsomely for.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoon
    Doesn't bother me, but yes I tell them I'm not gay as soon as the conversation allows it. From there what happens varies: some leave you completely alone, some tone it down and switch to "friend mode", and others think they can convince you
    lol. My bisexual FEMALE friend kept trying to convince me to become bi (all in jest of course). We'd be talking and our friend Brian would come in and say hi. When he left the conversation she'd turn to me and say, "You think he has a nice ass don't you. You can say it. You don't have to hide it from me . . . " shit like that. She was awesome. Then she moved back to Cali And I was sad.

Alexi

awe.........poor Alexi. sorry dude.

I have never been hit on by a lesbian, and I hope never to be. I don't know how I'd react. I think I'd just be so grossed out. Most of the lesbians I've met are so butch it's just a big turn off. If I was gonna be with a women she better be f*cking hot! lol But I AM straight. Always have been. I LOVE men!!!!! But, I have a lot of gay male friends. They are such fun to be around. Some of them are so bitchy it's hilarious!!!!

My ex has been hit on I think twice by lesbians. One decided to buy her a drink at a bar (the bartender came over and said, "This is from her"). She just smiled, refused the drink and walked away from the bar. The other time was a group of three lesbians. One came up to her and said, "I just wanna say that my friends and I think you look like a miniature Cindy Crawford. Actually, we think you look BETTER." Then she winked at her. She smiled and said that she had to go (whenever she gets nervous she just leaves whatever was making her nervous).

Alexi

PS - For the record, I (and many others) think she looks more like Julia Roberts. But with thin lips. And better hair (I LOVE her hair). But I can see a little of Cindy Crawford in there.

I've been hit on by a bi female friend. I talked to her for a bit and we just got on quite well. I mean. I've made it clear that I'm not gonna do anythin' with her. So now we're just really good friends. It's great to hear her stories sometimes.. LoL..

I've had a couple guys get really interested in me. The first one was real cool about it and didn't push it on me but rather I found out through a mutual friend. So I explained my stance and he was cool and let it be. There's actually one now though who's just a creepy guy anyway. He's like a little dog humping my leg and his personality doesn't mesh at all with mine. So I ignore him entirely, he's just obnoxious and creepy.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Ive had a bi hit on me-and I was flattered by it-but grossed out to the max. Told her I wasnt swingn that way-uh uh no way-and had the hibby gibbies for the rest of the night.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.