+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My GF won't give BJ's; but, she has a good reason for it...

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She must not be a great catch. If she was you'd certainly be able to overlook something minor like no BJs. Especially if she's providing everything else.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I think that if the OP breaks up with her over something sexual it will probably set back her recovery even more.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I couldn't marry a girl who didn't give blow jobs. In fact I couldn't even date one for too long. It would just be too frustrating.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    p.s. I think women who don't give blowjobs aren't comfortable being female, it's kind of indicative of a wider prudishness. I'm not talking about the OP's girl though obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    p.s. I think women who don't give blowjobs aren't comfortable being female, it's kind of indicative of a wider prudishness. I'm not talking about the OP's girl though obviously.
    what are ya a psychoanalyst now? haha! no it has nothing to do with prudishness it has to do with bodily fluids being squirted into the mouth (well for me anyway). for me its horrible and makes me gag so its something you guys should really appreciate coz it's not actually a pleasure for all of us gals. it think thats probably part of the reason some guys want it so much coz girls don't tend to want to do it. it's scarce therefore guys want it even more i guess.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But blowjobs don't have to end with fluids being squirted into the mouth. Just about all my girlfriends have made me tell 'em when I'm about to blow. I think that's fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    But blowjobs don't have to end with fluids being squirted into the mouth. Just about all my girlfriends have made me tell 'em when I'm about to blow. I think that's fair enough.
    really?! then i am fcking tard after that. so you still enjoy it then?! i would have done it more often with my ex if thats the case.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't mind if she does.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah of course I still enjoy it. Personally, I don't give a f-ck if I come in their mouth or not.

In fact, I've gotten so used to it, that when I was overseas and with the brazo who did swallow, it made me feel kind of weird. Like, kind of queasy. I was thinking: are you really going to eat that. And afterwards I thought about all that come sitting in her stomach, mixed up with her food and stuff.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 24-11-08 at 03:21 PM.

She is a good catch. She does genetics research, has multiple advanced degrees, and also does part time modeling and acting (she is really beautiful). Amazing sense of humor...hell, she even takes me out to strip clubs and buys me lap dances. She's really unbelievable.

However...as amazing as she is, relationships exist on multiple levels: emotional, intellectual, physical, and (for religious people) spiritual. I'm not religious... We connect really well emotionally and intellectually...it just gets a little routine in the bedroom. Having a close physical relationship is just as important to me as the emotional and intellectual...

Really I was looking for ways to discuss this with her, to see if it's something she can move past. This whole thing works two ways, doesn't it? In the same manner that "I should be able to give up bj's" if I really love her, doesn't the same argument hold that she should be able to be comfortable giving them if she really loves me?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    In the same manner that "I should be able to give up bj's" if I really love her, doesn't the same argument hold that she should be able to be comfortable giving them if she really loves me?
    Uhh... given her history, I'd say no. There are extenuating circumstances on her side, but not so on yours.

Have you considered getting some therapy?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

not sure why /I/ would need therapy..

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    for me its horrible and makes me gag so its something you guys should really appreciate coz it's not actually a pleasure for all of us gals.
    i actually do enjoy it and am a girl. but yes it is only for "special" men.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    not sure why /I/ would need therapy..
    Actually, I was referring more to her, but since this is a problem that impacts you both, it wouldn't hurt for you to participate. After all, YOU are the one who is complaining - not her - so ultimately the problem IS yours.

Also, it sounds like you might need to work on your communication skills.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Actually, I was referring more to her, but since this is a problem that impacts you both, it wouldn't hurt for you to participate. After all, YOU are the one who is complaining - not her - so ultimately the problem IS yours.

Also, it sounds like you might need to work on your communication skills.
    i can't believe how shallow people are nowadays that sex can be a dealbreaker.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast