+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Community

Run out of steam? Tell that to Heffner.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    but men can't have sex forever, they run out of steam, some as early as in their 40's, so ye it doesn't make sense that men have more to offer, if men thought about it more clearly they would realise women have a hell of a lot more to offer
    How so?

Men want sex. Women offer sex.

Women want sex, financial security and stability, love, family, romance and companionship, someone to talk to and do stuff with, feel free to add. Men offer.

Start counting, unless you prefer to be in denial

Quote Originally Posted by Asparagoose View Post
    You would have sex with "anyone" you meet at a bar or club?
    Do I need to start being more specific with my statements? I am apparently assuming that you have some common sense. I wasn't specifically saying anyone. I was saying that there's potential women to have fun with at a bar and a club.

By the way, how are these three and a couple of others that are ready, willing and able?
    What do you mean how are they?

Any guy can walk into a bar or club and walk out with a horde of average or unattractive women. It's easy to get the attention of people who are below your standards, that's not an accomplishment, that's an act of desperation on behalf of one's self esteem in need of validation.
    What makes you think that the only women I can get are unattractive and average?

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    What makes you think that the only women I can get are unattractive and average?
    Nothing. Until I came on this forum, I thought it wasn't possible. But it turns out it's very common to walk into a bar or club and go home with someone very attractive who is just looking to have sex.

Deep down inside, you just don't seem like the type of person who really wants that though. Sure, I know you jump up and down screaming and swearing you do, but you don't. And for as long as you really don't, more than anything else, that's what will continue to hold you back.

How so?

Men want sex. Women offer sex.

Women want sex, financial security and stability, love, family, romance and companionship, someone to talk to and do stuff with, feel free to add. Men offer.

Start counting, unless you prefer to be in denial

you got that wrong, we dont 'offer' sex, we offer a lot more that men complain they don't have (coz they make decisions based on sex); companionship and understanding and we 'allow' sex with someone worthy of it and of course when we feel like it....you don't realise how lucky you are to get sex when you get it. and why do you think you guys die younger than women? coz we know there is more to life! hehe we're not in denial, i think you know that!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Nothing. Until I came on this forum, I thought it wasn't possible. But it turns out it's very common to walk into a bar or club and go home with someone very attractive who is just looking to have sex.

Deep down inside, you just don't seem like the type of person who really wants that though. Sure, I know you jump up and down screaming and swearing you do, but you don't. And for as long as you really don't, more than anything else, that's what will continue to hold you back.
    Deep down inside, I used to not be that person. Eventually, I do want to settle down. But like I've said, I'm moving in less than two years and NO woman is going to keep me here. I'm doing what I want to do. I'm not letting a woman change my plans any longer.

Until I move and get settled in, I don't want a relationship. It's pretty simple.

you got that wrong, we dont 'offer' sex, we offer a lot more that men complain they don't have (coz they make decisions based on sex); companionship and understanding and we 'allow' sex with someone worthy of it and of course when we feel like it....you don't realise how lucky you are to get sex when you get it. and why do you think you guys die younger than women? coz we know there is more to life! hehe we're not in denial, i think you know that!
    Men are like birds, they move to where the bread crumbs are. When there's no food at home, you go somewhere else to eat. A man isn't really lucky to have sex. If he doesn't find someone he's sexually compatible with, and he can find it somewhere else, he leaves. So to prevent that from happening, a woman just has more sex than she naturally desires to satisfy her partner. And she does it so he doesn't leave, because she obviously wants him. For whatever reason, love, money, great sex.

If you'd like to continue picking straws and trying to vaguely have it support what you're saying, go ahead. But the fact still remains. Women want more from men than men want from women. And for as long as that's the case, men simply have more to offer women than women have to offer men. Men are more valuable to women than women are to men. This is why women worry more about their man leaving them. This is why women try so hard to hold onto their man. They simply have more to lose should he leave. Some guys abuse this little fact to toy with multiple women. But most guys genuinely want to make the other person happy. If the other person wants more, that just gives a man more ways to make the other person happy. So it's not something that should bother you or you should feel the need to deny. It's just the way things are.

Asparagoose, you still haven't explained why women live longer, do you think men are happier than women? this is an actual genuine question. considering the facts; men want sex, women want companionship.....whats the story? do you really think men are happier? and do you really think men are more in control? and do you really think sex is that important in the overall picture?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Asparagoose, you still haven't explained why women live longer, do you think men are happier than women? this is an actual genuine question. considering the facts; men want sex, women want companionship.....whats the story?
    Testosterone weakens the immune system. Men have more testosterone. So in probability, you can expect the life expectancy of men to be a bit shorter than women. Intro to actuarial science.

do you really think men are happier?
    It depends. Men are very simple. It doesn't take much for a guy to be happy. You don't exactly hear too many men complaining or miserable. When they're with their friends, they're laughing and having fun, but never really crying or complaining about how miserable they are. That however, doesn't mean they're happy; just content. That's all a guy needs to be, content. This is why women chase adventure and excitement and why men seek relaxation instead.

do you really think men are more in control?
    It has nothing to do with being a man or woman. If person A is more emotional, and person B is more sexual and financially powerful, who has more control and power? Add it all up. The person in the position of power, doesn't feel the need to control. They're secure and feel comfortable and safe enough to trust. That's not the case with the person in the weaker position, who is constantly looking for control and power to get a sense of security and to feel comfortable enough to trust.

In a relationship, whoever has more wants has less power. That's because by having more wants, the other person holds more value to them. If the other person has more value to them than they have to the other person, they simply have more to lose should the other person leave them. The good news is, the person with more power doesn't have any desire to control the other person unless they have a low self esteem and want to feel more powerful. But a guy who isn't an asshole wants only one thing more than sex, and that's to make his partner happy. He would sooner leave his partner for not being able to make her happy, than he would for being sexually unsatisfied.

do you really think sex is that important in the overall picture?
    Yes and no. It's obviously important. You can't ignore sex. But sex isn't the foundation for a relationship and I really mean that. Sex can bring you closer, sex makes a man sexually satisfied and emotionally content by feeling desired and wanted, but that isn't as important as other things.

Nobody needs to be in a relationship. You form relationships because you want to be in a relationship. They're maintained on a voluntary basis, and fall apart if "both" people aren't happy. The most important part of a relationship is communication, respect and trust. Both people need to consider and understand how the other person feels, and accept their views instead of try to get them to conform to their own. Both people need to put their partner's happiness before their own, and know that their partner is doing the same. Both people need to "know" that their partner would never hurt them for selfish reasons, and would put their happiness first.

Edit: When you find that with someone, sex and money become less and less important. There is nothing in the world that could tear those two people apart. The problem is, insecurity and selfishness don't allow people to find that. Our self-interest and guarded nature is usually our own worst enemy when it comes to relationships.
    Last edited by Asparagoose; 23-11-08 at 02:27 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, still arguing? I'm not going to bother to keep up with all of this argument, but I want to say one last thing to Cain: you are a nice looking guy who has a lot to offer a nice girl. You don't need to resort to manipulation in order to get what you want. Don't let one failed relationship turn you into an ugly person. The highest-quality males on this board don't resort to gimmicky tricks in order to have sex, and you shouldn't either. And honestly, how can a guy feel good about himself when the only reason these women are spending the night with him is because he manipulated them? That doesn't strike me a a viable source of lasting self-esteem, and only reinforces the bitterness and misogyny so many of these guys are already suffering from.

However, if you insist on doing it, at least be smart enough to keep it under your hat in real life. These "communities" appear pathetic to anyone with an IQ above 100.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Just my two cents:

If I met a guy and found out he had previously attended a PUA seminar or something like that, he'd instantly lose about 1000 cool points. There is something that seems very sad and pathetic about it, no offense Cain.

There's another reason why Mystery has so much success with women. The women that date him want to bang a rich celebrity. Doesn't hurt that he's physically attractive either.

I'm not knocking it per se, Cain, but from what I know of you, you don't seem like the kind of guy who would really need canned PUA strategies to attract girls. You're cute, smart, and funny already. Those three things are a deadly trifecta for women. If you do this PUA stuff though, make sure you post those pics of you in with the fuzzy hat and black nail polish.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Wow, still arguing? I'm not going to bother to keep up with all of this argument, but I want to say one last thing to Cain: you are a nice looking guy who has a lot to offer a nice girl. You don't need to resort to manipulation in order to get what you want. Don't let one failed relationship turn you into an ugly person. The highest-quality males on this board don't resort to gimmicky tricks in order to have sex, and you shouldn't either. And honestly, how can a guy feel good about himself when the only reason these women are spending the night with him is because he manipulated them? That doesn't strike me a a viable source of lasting self-esteem, and only reinforces the bitterness and misogyny so many of these guys are already suffering from.

However, if you insist on doing it, at least be smart enough to keep it under your hat in real life. These "communities" appear pathetic to anyone with an IQ above 100.
    I don't know how many times I have to say that what I'd be doing isn't manipulation. I'm not lying. I'm not making things up. I'm not tricking the girl into having sex with me. My intentions would be clear. Just because some people in PUA use manipulation doesn't mean I will. All I'll be doing is using attraction to build a stronger initial connection.

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Just my two cents:

If I met a guy and found out he had previously attended a PUA seminar or something like that, he'd instantly lose about 1000 cool points. There is something that seems very sad and pathetic about it, no offense Cain.

There's another reason why Mystery has so much success with women. The women that date him want to bang a rich celebrity. Doesn't hurt that he's physically attractive either.

I'm not knocking it per se, Cain, but from what I know of you, you don't seem like the kind of guy who would really need canned PUA strategies to attract girls. You're cute, smart, and funny already. Those three things are a deadly trifecta for women. If you do this PUA stuff though, make sure you post those pics of you in with the fuzzy hat and black nail polish.
    Rich celebrity? Are you saying that it wasn't until after he got big that he started having success? Come on now... before he started studying how attraction worked he had no success with women.

I'm not doing this because I'm desperate. I'm doing this because even if I had tons of luck with women, what's so bad about learning about new things? I'll take what I want from it and leave what I don't.

cain, i agree, i do think some of the women on here are over-reacting to the methods. i've read some of this stuff and it can be quite helpful for the girls a guy is using the methods on and give the guy confidence, whats the harm?! go ahead cain if you want to, but bear in mind the possible quality women you may use the methods on will know- and cain thats also not a bad thing either, at least it's a mutual understanding not manipulation thats for sure.

cain, i agree, i do think some of the women on here are over-reacting to the methods. i've read some of this stuff and it can be quite helpful for the girls a guy is using the methods on and give the guy confidence, whats the harm?! go ahead cain if you want to, but bear in mind the possible quality women you may use the methods on will know- and cain thats also not a bad thing either, at least it's a mutual understanding not manipulation thats for sure.
    Who cares if they know? If they end up where I want them then it's not like they can say it didn't work.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast