+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm miserable on Sundays.

Yes, actually this is my life for past two weeks. And Fallout 3. I am so into the game that I even dream about it, complete nolife, and in school I sometimes talk about which level I am right now. I feel so young and childish. I don't want to grow old.

Actually I got plenty of shit to do, but I just don't have the will or energy to concentrate because of anxiety. To be honest I feel lonely, and you can't work all alone all the time. Last year I had plenty of life, loads of people, but now, nothing... Those few who are, seem to dissapear also... I am a miserable ****, just like you said, its true. All I do is, go to school, exchange few words about school stuff, come home, listen to my lazy grandmother nagging about neighbors all the time and fall asleep, or I just put my headphones on and wander around on computer into another dimension. My life is nothing at all. NOTHING.
    Last edited by boobaa; 25-11-08 at 05:44 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Heh, funny. I could throw my phone away and no one even notices.
    I read this funny incident. The phone was ringing non-stop and the owner was not bother at all. His friend, who was with him, asked "Why don't you answer? It could be something important!"

The owner replied, "Hey, I bought the phone, not the phone bought me."

Anyway, Sundays would be useful to revitalise after the hectic week. I always planned a good 3 hours nap during Sundays' afternoon.

i did the whole come home from weekends with my father. happened maybe once per month, but yeah. it was out of the frying pan and into the fire.

it'll get better frizzz. plan something fun on sundays!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, actually this is my life for past two weeks. And Fallout 3. I am so into the game that I even dream about it, complete nolife, and in school I sometimes talk about which level I am right now. I feel so young and childish. I don't want to grow old.

Actually I got plenty of shit to do, but I just don't have the will or energy to concentrate because of anxiety. To be honest I feel lonely, and you can't work all alone all the time. Last year I had plenty of life, loads of people, but now, nothing... Those few who are, seem to dissapear also... I am a miserable ****, just like you said, its true. All I do is, go to school, exchange few words about school stuff, come home, listen to my lazy grandmother nagging about neighbors all the time and fall asleep, or I just put my headphones on and wander around on computer into another dimension. My life is nothing at all. NOTHING.
    Your post makes me sad. What are you going to do to improve your life, booba?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

geez that is sad booboo!

i missed your post.

why you guys so sad right now?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's just that we do all the fun stuff on Friday night and Saturday.

By the time Sunday comes around I'm not really up for anything exhilarating, but having down time on top of knowing I can't stay up late. I don't know, Sundays just have this weirdness to them.

maybe you could gather a small group for sunday evening dinner or something.

Today felt like Sunday. I saw her again. On the way home, I wished I get ran over by bus, break all my bones and fall into coma.
    Don't expect anything.

Today felt like Sunday. I saw her again. On the way home, I wished I get ran over by bus, break all my bones and fall into coma.
    why though?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Because then there would be actually more sense of being that it is now. Pathetic, isn't it?

Signed,

Marvin.
    Don't expect anything.

Because then there would be actually more sense of being that it is now. Pathetic, isn't it?

Signed,

Marvin.
    boobaa/marvin, it's not pathetic to feel like shit every now and then. it's good to express yourself too. i hope you cheer up soon. you already know that i find you interesting. so you are needed here, whether you think that's silly or not, you would be majorly missed. feel better
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Maybe you could try liking school a little bit. If you like school, you will want Monday to come so you can learn things, and you will look forward to Sunday

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smartbabe View Post
    Maybe you could try liking school a little bit. If you like school, you will want Monday to come so you can learn things, and you will look forward to Sunday
    Me?

I'm 22, I'm not in school anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I've always affiliated Sundays with depressing thoughts of "going back to my mother's house and going to school the next day" after visiting with my dad.
    So I thought you were in school. :p

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smartbabe View Post
    So I thought you were in school. :p
    Understandable, all the regulars know my age. The statement is vague, so while it does not specify I'm out of school, it also does not reinforce the presumption that I'm in school either.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast