+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm miserable on Sundays.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    boobaa/marvin, it's not pathetic to feel like shit every now and then. it's good to express yourself too. i hope you cheer up soon. you already know that i find you interesting. so you are needed here, whether you think that's silly or not, you would be majorly missed. feel better
    yep, everyone goes through those phases i'd assume. but just think about the countless opportunities that you will be having down the road of having the most wonderful moments of you life with your loved ones, all the intimacy that you'd be sharing with them. life is really worth every moment.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    yep, everyone goes through those phases i'd assume. but just think about the countless opportunities that you will be having down the road of having the most wonderful moments of you life with your loved ones, all the intimacy that you'd be sharing with them. life is really worth every moment.
    Yes, I think that all the time. You see, that is the thing that makes me feel like shit.

When I was a lot younger, I thought I'd have my own life and relationship at this age. One failure leads to another. I've been in such straight line of boringness for many many years now. I don't feel like I can take this anymore.

Signed,

Marvin.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Yes, I think that all the time. You see, that is the thing that makes me feel like shit.

When I was a lot younger, I thought I'd have my own life and relationship at this age. One failure leads to another. I've been in such straight line of boringness for many many years now. I don't feel like I can take this anymore.

Signed,

Marvin.
    c'mon boobaa, we all make plans that never end up happening. when i was a teen i was sure that by 30 i'd be rich and married with children, i make plans in my head all the time. i found yes there was a quiet lull during my 20's that nothing significant ever happened and ye it was utterly boring and depressing, but believe me things do change. you just have to take the opportunities when they are left on your lap...it takes guts....and this will happen. cheer up
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Signed,

Marvin.

how old are you? are you estonian?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

I am 20.

One reason because I am feeling like this is probably because of a girl I went out with, once, the one who blocked me after. I see her at least twice a week, but we are strangers now, we walk by as we don't exist. And I still think about her, a very odd feeling.

But I am being needy perhaps, I know.

And no, I am an american.

Signed,

Marvin - most human robot ever.
    Don't expect anything.

oh boobaa you're such an arse! you is takin' d piss!

trippin' eejit

classic
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

And no, I am an american.

Hang in there booba. You are still very young. You have plenty of time to meet your girl, but you have to make an effort to get out more.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

BOobaa- I am sorry you feel down !!! You know some girl could be thinkin the world of you and you don't even know it!

That is not true. because I haven't met anybody recently.
    Don't expect anything.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    4 day weekend = too much time to myself.

I'm depressed.

I have no real friends, these people won't hang out with me unless it consists of several individuals of the frisbee group.

I just want to sleep through all of tomorrow.

Can't wait to get back to work on Monday so I can make money to buy materialistic things that will superficially make me happy so long as I can afford more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    4 day weekend = too much time to myself.

I'm depressed.

I have no real friends, these people won't hang out with me unless it consists of several individuals of the frisbee group.

I just want to sleep through all of tomorrow.

Can't wait to get back to work on Monday so I can make money to buy materialistic things that will superficially make me happy so long as I can afford more of them.
    Haha...sounds like me. Except I'm not working, it's school. And when I feel down I buy shit, lol.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's sad, there's nothing interesting going on in my life besides my work. This is what it boils down to. Games are just a distraction from the fact that I barely have a social life anymore. Never really did since I came down here.

I was unemployed for 2 days when I moved here, and those days were Saturday and Sunday. We arrived on Friday.

I'm listening to my old buddies from back home talk through teamspeak, though I don't have a mic. They probably don't know I'm even in here since they're playing World of Warcraft.

They've almost never tried to contact me since I moved away last October. I almost always tried to contact them. Goes to show who my real friends are, eh? That's a total of...probably 1, my old teammate Kenda, who's called me out of the blue and texts me randomly on several occasions. Unfortunately she's way up in Boston.

I rarely have trouble talking to people, it just seems like I can't retain any of them. Many of them already have their own circle of friends. I can crack the jokes people laugh at, and usually have a good time, but it pretty much ends there at the end of the evening.

Is this the adult life?

Work, buy, and work some more?

It all feels so shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post

Is this the adult life?

Work, buy, and work some more?

It all feels so shallow.

thats it for most people, yes! and it does suck ass, thats why family is so important. and you need to find a passion and realise we come into this world with nothing and we leave with nothing so why are you wasting your time?

for me i focus on family, environment/sustainability/back to nature/ridding people of illnesses/learning as much as i can about human life and circumstances that make one life different from another/why some people get sick while others don't/what role the government have/organic/life/people/hope for the future.

why don't you start reading?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't keep track of who is calling first, Fras. Your friends probably aren't even aware this is bothering you.

I thought you were living with some friends, no?

Reading is great, but you need to do more to find new friends. Do you enjoy any sports? For example, I know at the local comunity center, guys your age show up in singles or pairs to play pick-up basketball.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We live with two other roommates, but I wouldn't go as far as to call them friends.

I'm talking real friends, not just people I hang around with from time to time. And I always keep track of who's calling who. Always did, I watched as my childhood best friend faded away because even when I was younger I noticed I was the only one who made the phone calls.

The other three are so absorbed into their PC games they wouldn't even think to call me, they probably don't even care since I've been gone for so long.

My girlfriend is probably going to go in her well now, because I rejected her advances this morning. I just need to go back to work so I don't have to bother with this for a while.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast