+ Follow This Topic

Thread: boyfriend and female coworker advice

boyfriend and female coworker advice

Hi everyone...

I've never posted here before, but I am in need of some relationship advice and don't have anyone to ask. My problem is surrounding my boyfriend and his female coworker. I looked through his phone and found a text message from her saying, "The best engine in the world is the pussy. It takes any size piston, is self lubricating, starts with one finger and every four weeks does it's own oil change......." Nothing incriminating, but seems kind of inappropriate and unsual. He and his coworkers are all very close and are like a "team" and do a lot of things together out of work, so I know they have a different relationship than I am used to. But this still seems strange to me. Then I saw in his picture gallery a picture of her in what looked like a restaurant (once again could be a coworker outing). The whole thing seems unusual, but I'm not sure if I have a reason to be worried. Not sure if I should confront him either....I feel so nosy and bad for snooping. Not sure what to do....any help is appreciated...thanks

i wouldnt worry. really.

A male friend of mine from work txts me that wost disgusting jokes that COULD seem a little incriminating we flirt by accident, and as for teh pic? it could be anywhere. I know i sent a male coleague of mine a picture of me licking a ice lolly cos it was an in-joke - t means nothing.

snooping was quite bad of you, but we have ALL done it.

if he's bahaving odd then id question it, but for now just relax - unless of course you have other reasons too?

btw welcome to the forum. im new today too.
    ~There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats.~ Elton John.

if my boyfriends co-worker sent him that joke i would straight up reach through that phone and bust her ****ing ass.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

maybe theyre just the kinda people who txt that kinda joke though. I know we do at work all the time!
    ~There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats.~ Elton John.

who are you?

oh dear, how long have you been going out with this guy? i really think looking thru his phone was a real violation. he was probably joking around but tbh, why would you snoop? were you suspicious? this is what i would call opening a can of unnecessary worms. ignore the messges and pics and forget that you looked. it was wrong of you to do this.
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 26-11-08 at 12:33 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I admit I'm not proud of snooping; I honestly don't have a very good reason for it except that I was suspicious of their relationship.

I know his coworkers send each other weird messages all the time, but this time it looked like she ONLY sent it to him. And the rest of his coworkers are guys anyway...so it seems different from her

well she may or may not like him, and if she does, he's flattered and it's an ego boost, but remember ; he's with YOU. forget about it would be my best advice
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

what about the picture though? why would he have that? just wondering

thanks everyone for the advice

you could hire me to snoop for you...

there's nothing wrong with snooping. if you feel uncomfortable with their relationship, then you have to relay it to him. a lot of cheating happens at the workplace unfortunately. people spend 8 hours a day with each other and too many males and females get attracted to each other. i have too many examples of it happening in my office only. any other female that sends a man any sexual content basically tells him that she is comfortable enough to have that kind of relations. it is not proper at all. it's only a matter of time when it happens.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

not a very pretty forecast from indig.

my crystal ball says she probably has a crush on him. but if he's not replying he probably doesn't like her. also he didn't erase so it doesn't sound like he's trying to hide messages from you.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post

also he didn't erase so it doesn't sound like he's trying to hide messages from you.
    on the other hand most men are careless and are not expecting their partner to invade their privacy.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

not if they're cheating...