+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to get laid in college?

How to get laid in college?

If I go to a really nerdy school. I mean, it's in a big city and all, but I would like to stay safe and only go for college girls.

I mean, girls want sex too right?

Right, they do.

Go to a party. Get drunk. Find a girl who wants to ****....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Off2College View Post
    If I go to a really nerdy school. I mean, it's in a big city and all, but I would like to stay safe and only go for college girls.

I mean, girls want sex too right?
    Most college girls don't have the same drive as their male counterparts... we hit our sexual peak in our 30s, as compared to you boys who hit it during college years. Many sexually active girls your age want sex for the sense of closeness..

Anyway, your best bet is a frat party for casual sex.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Oh there are plenty of slutty women in college, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Oh there are plenty of slutty women in college, it seems.
    Yeah, but like vashti said, most of them are just looking for male attention and companionship. Only about a quarter of all women have equal or higher sex drives than guys that age, and the ones that do are usually slightly manly looking.

Your best bet is to just go to parties your student government or other clubs have; that's where you'll meet people for casual sex. Try joining an activity group like art or dancing to meet girls who are really sexual. If you're looking to just meet a lot of girls for a relationship, try reading groups, literature or philosophy clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Most college girls don't have the same drive as their male counterparts... we hit our sexual peak in our 30s, as compared to you boys who hit it during college years. Many sexually active girls your age want sex for the sense of closeness..

Anyway, your best bet is a frat party for casual sex.

I never believed much in that statistic, Vashti. It makes no sense biologically for women to reach their sexual peak half way to menopause, and 3/4 the way to the end of their ideal reproductive age. I think that the 30s are a turning point for women because it coincides with the point in their lives where sexually attracting men becomes more difficult/equal (compared to their 20s).

I can't believe we have (women included) deteriorated to telling someone the best way to get casually laid! Aren't we at risk of becoming like those cheesy books like "How to Get Every Woman You Want"???

Carl.

o man carl! believe it BABY! i'm in overdrive, ive never felt this horny in my entire life, i'm 32 and i tell ya, I'M FEELIN' IT constantly, i too wouldn't have believed it until last year, when it hit me like a slow storm, now it's like a tsunami, wave after wave. it's completely out of my control, i wish i had a bf to relieve it!

and i wasn't really that interested in sex until last year. i spent 99% of my 20's happily without. so vash is 100% right about reaching our peak in our 30's
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 27-11-08 at 11:59 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Find the sluttiest girl you can

???

Profit

And catch STD's.

OK, here's my take on it Jeanne using the similar drive of hunger as an analogy.

Isn't there a HUGE difference in the hunger drive if you're hungry but you know where your next meal is coming from, and if your hungry but you don't? In the latter case, hunger becomes consuming.

In their 20s, women know that sex is just a phone call away so it is not so important. In their 30s, where most of the men they want are attached, opportunities become far less abundant so it gains importance. We are indeed perverse creatures when it comes to sex.

Thomas Paine said it best ... "what we obtain too cheap we esteem too lightly ... it is dearness only that gives everything its value."

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 27-11-08 at 12:22 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    I never believed much in that statistic, Vashti.
    No matter. I'm living it. Also, I'm married, so your theory that it has to do with unavailability of partners doesn't apply.

It makes no sense biologically for women to reach their sexual peak half way to menopause, and 3/4 the way to the end of their ideal reproductive age.
    I think a males high sex drive is what motivates them to marry. That women have a higher sex drive later is what keeps them from divorcing their husbands.

Also, hormonally speaking, perimenopausal women experience an imbalance between testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone which definitely affects libido.

I think that the 30s are a turning point for women because it coincides with the point in their lives where sexually attracting men becomes more difficult/equal (compared to their 20s).
    I don't know about that. I am not having any real problems yet, and the quality of males I attract is definitely higher than when I was in my 20s. Also, I believe I was more attractive at 34-35 than I was in my 20s because I had a bit of a baby face that I was kind of happy to outgrow.

I can't believe we have (women included) deteriorated to telling someone the best way to get casually laid! Aren't we at risk of becoming like those cheesy books like "How to Get Every Woman You Want"???

Carl.
    OTC's been posting threads like this for a while now. As I understand it (based on his LF history), he has troubles simply MEETING women, let alone actually having sex. Also, I'd rather see him have casual sex than get married to have sex.
    Last edited by vashti; 27-11-08 at 12:27 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

carl i disagree, i thought i was asexual tbh when i was younger, i just wasn't interested in sex at all, i had no drive what so ever and infact projected that i was going to be happy without a partner. my friends thought there was something wrong with me...so did i. my family assumed the same thing about me wanting to be on my own. now i had my first proper bf a few months back and i realised yes they can be annoying but they can also be companionship and comfort and relieve my sexual tension that had been building up, i started masterbating a lot more before i met my bf, like i said it was a slow storm building and now it's unstoppable. i don't believe it has anything to do with scarcity. i'm very choosy. i'm tempted by many more men but i still have standards, so what your implying is that the guys aren't as interested anymore and thats the reason; seriously i don't believe that at all
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 27-11-08 at 12:30 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Well haven't I started a s**tstorm tonight! Good, I like that!

As to the hormonal theory ... isn't mid 30s too early to invoke pre-menopausal imbalances? I thought they usually started mid-late 40s to early 50s.

As to the theory that a high sex drive promotes stability of marriage in mid-life ... I don't think that Mother Nature has heard about marriage yet ... evolutionary forces tend to lag way behind reality. She certainly hasn't heard about most people living beyond their 40s, that's only about 4-5 generations old!

Beyond that, I was just throwing out a theory, so I may very well be full of s**t!

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 27-11-08 at 12:49 PM.

^^ carl i like your style hahaha

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    As to the hormonal theory ... isn't mid 30s too early to invoke pre-menopausal imbalances? I thought they usually started mid-late 40s to early 50s.
    No, the perimenopausal period can begin 10 years before menopause actually occurs. Some health care providers even think 15 years.

As to the theory that a high sex drive promotes stability of marriage in mid-life ... I don't think that Mother Nature has heard about marriage yet ... evolutionary forces tend to lag way behind reality. She certainly hasn't heard about most people living beyond their 40s, that's only about 4-5 generations old!
    It's not about maintaining marriage... it's about ensuring someone will care for men in this age range.

Beyond that, I was just throwing out a theory, so I may very well be full of s**t!

Carl.
    You are.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast