+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to get laid in college?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    or how about your place of residence, huh meanie!?!
    ???

Meanie?!??

WTF are you talking about? Did you forget to take your meds today?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I guess it's a matter of who you choose to associate with.
    how about that!
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    how about that!
    ????

Is English not your first language? There was nothing "mean" about that response, so I assume you are having issues with interpretation.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

So basically, find a.. An older-than-you (not OLD, ladies!), so like 28-38ish..

Basically, you are young, say, 20-2x,the peak of your craving for vagina, the least likely time for you to get "laid", period. I am not trying to be derogatory, all I am saying is that I, myself am in this age-group. I find myself to also be very attracted to girls my age, but I experience more attraction than ever when I'm dealing with more mature women; early to mid thirties is very exciting for me. Why should I hide this? The only problem is, where would one meet women in this age group? And how likely is it that - although their peak supposedly is during this time - a male my age would be able to live up to the desires of a thirty-year-old woman ready for some action?

Here it is: A male in his thirties is like a piece of bacon which has been undercooked by about half an hour. A woman who is peaking sexually needs something as good as her peak. A male is HIS peak! No? Am I wrong here, please.. feel free (especially ladies) to make remarks, and enlighten me.

online dating website for college guys and girls online

Fun dates aren’t one thing or another. It’s what you both can do together to enjoy yourselves. Pay attention when she talks about what she enjoys, and she’ll give you about a hundred different things to do that she will love.

Trust me, college is the place to get laid. Even if you happen to be uglier than a bucket of smashed assholes, it's fairly easy to find someone who is willing to let you in their pants. Hell, I'm a fat ass and rather unattractive, but there were about four guys who wanted me to sleep with them in college, most of whom were very handsome (translation: WTF is wrong with college men? ). And was I not dating when I enrolled, I probably would have slept with a couple of them.

Short answer...yes, women want sex. But as people have already mentioned, women usually want it for more emotional reasons, whereas men typically want it strictly for physical reasons. So, if you're just looking for a one-night stand, don't give the girl your phone number or else she'll be calling you a dozen times a day and telling you she loves you. And also, be careful...women can be conniving bitches and a lot of women go to college to get their "MRS degree" (find a husband), so make sure you're careful to not knock one up or else she'll have her claws sunk in you and any money you have for the rest of your life.

4-month old thread, stab university321 with a rusty spoon and let it die.

I wouldn't know anything about this subject. Nope... nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNeko View Post
    Trust me, college is the place to get laid. Even if you happen to be uglier than a bucket of smashed assholes, it's fairly easy to find someone who is willing to let you in their pants. Hell, I'm a fat ass and rather unattractive, but there were about four guys who wanted me to sleep with them in college, most of whom were very handsome
    Like my buddy says

"Pussy doesn't have a face"

And for the record, he is a bit of a man whore and rest of our buddies and I have made fun of him because of some of his hook ups..

The guides you've read so far about alcohol and frat parties are all good advice. Any guy can do it, provided his morals are few enough. It comes with problems, though, such as hangovers, a loss of respect for women, and the risk that you will have sex with a stupid whore. I have an alternative guide that could possibly suit your needs.

Step 1: be very sexy. This is the hardest, yet most important step. At the same time as you must start regularly attending the gym, you must also maintain great hygiene in order to control acne and body odor. Try to appear excited to be out in the world, and slightly vulnerable in your perceived naivete.

Step 2: be in the right place. I suggest a university with a high Catholic population and/or favorable boy:girl ration. If your university does not meet either criterion (and you are unwilling to transfer), start taking classes that you notice girls more frequently attend. Joining the right activity or club can make a difference.

Step 3: appear benign. Be friendly with the girls around you, and do not hit on them overtly. Suggest non-threatening activities to do together, such as eating, attending a play, or studying. Do not inform them of what you actually do for fun.

Step 4: be patient

If you've performed the above steps correctly, the chances are good that you will soon be in a relationship. University is a particularly good place for young men to get laid due to the high influx of previously-sheltered girls, whom now are probably far away from their repressive influences. Because guys like you will be high in demand, you may notice that these girls are more aggressive than you're used to. They may even start to dislike one another. This is normal. Just keep track of which girls are better for you, using criteria such as their personalities, their attractiveness, and how horny they are. Gradually spend more and more time with the better girls, until you've narrowed it down to one--no more. As previously stated, these girls can be aggressive, so failures to focus your attention smoothly and quickly enough may cause a disaster.

Pros: It's really easy; it works for guys who were never really good at talking to girls; it's much cheaper than dating.

Cons: When the dust settles from the hormonal explosions, and one of you realizes that the other is not "the one," the partner to not yet realize it will be badly heartbroken. Be cautious!

This method will do wonders for your understanding of loving relationships and how they work. Because it will limit your number of sex partners, however, it may leave you inexperienced in other areas. My suggestion is to employ this guide for only a year or two, and supplement it with bars and frat parties, either before or after you've run through the guide through a couple times. After might be better, because it allows you drown your heartaches in booze.
    Last edited by SirWagginston; 16-02-10 at 01:08 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Off2College View Post
    I study at MIT. It's generally pretty nerdy... but I'm heavily involved with philosophy and politics, so I do get to hang out with a different crowd.

I mean, I've never actually stayed at a frat party for any longer than 30 minutes. I don't know people in frats that well to be invited to any parties.
    Plenty of pretty, nerdy, horny girls at MIT. Plus, Boston is a huge college town. 250, 000 student in-flux each semester, dont limit yourself to the GAMIT guide crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Off2College View Post
    I study at MIT. It's generally pretty nerdy... but I'm heavily involved with philosophy and politics, so I do get to hang out with a different crowd.

I mean, I've never actually stayed at a frat party for any longer than 30 minutes. I don't know people in frats that well to be invited to any parties.
    I have no idea what MIT's greek scene is like, some campuses have really shitty frats that are not worth spending your time at, and other campuses literally revolve around their Greek scene (even if there are plenty of non-Greek houseparties / etc).

Go out and meet people to socialize with. Find someone to work out with, to grab lunch with, make friends for reasons other than your major or political interests. Expand your horizons, or all you're going to meet is other guys who are deep into philosophy and politics and also have no idea how to hook up with girls. Meet sociable people to become friends with, it will improve your own social life and give you more opportunities to meet girls.

Meet people outside of MIT, you've got plenty of other schools and lots of local bars / events. Go out, experience the city, and you'll meet other people out to experience what Boston has to offer.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Plenty of pretty, nerdy, horny girls at MIT. Plus, Boston is a huge college town. 250, 000 student in-flux each semester, dont limit yourself to the GAMIT guide crowd.
    good point.

all that stress in their life, the pressure of excelling and what is expected of them from parents, family, friends etc.. thats enough to make a girl go mad! You just need to be around to help them release the tention.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123