+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Good Girl Gone Bad

My Good Girl Gone Bad

That is shit for guys,At the time she loved me,now she is love the other guy,i want to reload my gun to shoot her.I need the advice of female in this forum about the girl in Vietnamese be cause i'm from Viet Nam too.If you know,post reply quick,thanks yOu very mux
    Ne-Yo's Closer song:[url]http://mp3.zing.vn/mp3/nghe-bai-hat/Closer-Ne-Yo.IWZE680U.html[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Closer View Post
    That is shit for guys,At the time she loved me,now she is love the other guy,I need the advice of female in this forum about the girl in Vietnamese be cause i'm from Viet Nam too.If you know,post reply quick,thanks yOu very mux

i just edited what i didn't want to read...buddy. anyway yes it really does hurt when someone leaves. it's tough to love someone and then have your heart ripped out. i can't say how long it will take for you, but i would recommend you stay away from anything to do with her and karma will come back to bite her. that's all i can say, chin up.

i hope this translation is ok;

i edited chỉ cần những ǵ tôi đă không muốn đọc ... buddy. anyway nó có thực sự đau đớn, không có ǵ khi có người lá. điều đó khó khăn để yêu thương và sau đó có một người nào đó của bạn, ḷng tách ra. i có thể nói rằng không bao lâu nó sẽ đưa cho bạn, nhưng tôi sẽ đề nghị bạn đi nghỉ từ bất cứ điều ǵ để làm với cô ấy và chướng sẽ trở lại bà to bite. đó là tất cả các i có thể nói rằng, chin up.
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 27-11-08 at 09:43 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by Closer View Post
    That is shit for guys,At the time she loved me,now she is love the other guy,i want to reload my gun to shoot her.I need the advice of female in this forum about the girl in Vietnamese be cause i'm from Viet Nam too.If you know,post reply quick,thanks yOu very mux

You speak like a thug.
    please do something about it.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    eco you know vietnamese? Or was it an online translator?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    eco you know vietnamese? Or was it an online translator?
    When there are bits and pieces of english words in the middle of the translation its done by a translating tool.
    Given that the grammar and meaning of the words could easily be warped it should be used with a bit of caution, at least in these cases.

ye it was an online translator thats why i left the english there aswell in-case there was any confusion, i hope it was at least some help..
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Oh, and I was beginning to think you were attached to the Veitnamese embassy in Ireland, Jeanne!

Carl.

Wow,cậu có thể nói được tiếng Việt Nam àh,that's Great,tớ là dân Việt Nam chính gốc
    Ne-Yo's Closer song:[url]http://mp3.zing.vn/mp3/nghe-bai-hat/Closer-Ne-Yo.IWZE680U.html[/url]