+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guilt / Feelings

Guilt / Feelings

New GF. Turns out that she 'was' a virgin...until she met me. She didn't tell me that the first time but she was nervous and obviously not hugely adept at foreplay. I had my suspicions and it turned out that she was a V. So, now she wants to experiment...new positions, etc. She's a bit awkward and apologizes a lot; so, I'm sort of Teacher in this process. I'm patient.

I feel a bit guilty, perhaps misplaced guilt? I sometimes get goosebumps and shiver at first. Before I developed feelings for her, I didn't feel guilt. Strange, huh? She seems to like 'rapid' and 'slow'...but mainly rapid motion! It is kind of interesting knowing that I'm the only person in the world who has been with her.

The guilt fades after awhile because I think that she's someone that could make me happy--we come close to the "I love you" but don't say it. It is more or less becoming an understanding. We are very compatible. That is a totally new feeling for me. I don't think we'll rush into anything, but the feeling is there.

wooooooooooooooooooooow!

that all sounds very lovely. and like a nice surprise.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Encourage her to stop apologizing and get with action!

Sex is so much better when neither partner is feeling weird or uncomfortable about what's going on.

Yes, I have encouraged her to be herself and to learn about her body and what turns her on, etc. It is a new experience--i.e., to be the Teacher to someone who remained a maiden well into adulthood.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZR-wH5yJE8"]YouTube - George Michael - One More Try [Live, 1988][/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8fcpx34V4c"]YouTube - Teach u a lesson Robin Thicke live[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZJZODw9W8&feature=related"]YouTube - Robin Thicke Teach you a lesson[/ame]
    Last edited by lesa; 01-12-08 at 07:19 AM.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well. That's quite the compliment, Cam, that she has chosen you to pick the bloom.

How do you really feel about the situation, tho? Why the guilt? Do you feel pressured somehow into a commitment with her b/c of her 'sacrifice' to you or some similar antiquated notion?

Personally, I'd be somewhat concerned about her lack of experience. Not for your current physical relationship, that sounds great. But what will you do when you've fallen in love with this woman & she wants to sow her oats elsewhere? I know the Virgin Bride is still the 'ideal' for many men, but in today's society and her age it puts her rather out there on the data curve. And I always think its a good idea to understand those outliers.

Not saying there's necessarily anything wrong, btw. There are women out there who are literally the "one-man, woman" sort. But they are utterly rare these days. Have a conversation about this. Investigate her reasons before you get in too deep. Make sure she's not deluding herself about some notion she will grow out of in a decade or so.

From the sounds of things, tho, sounds to me like you may have finally found a really terrific lady. Smooth saiing, Cam.