+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i went out with this girl, but she has a bf, she didn;t tell me.

i went out with this girl, but she has a bf, she didn;t tell me.

i met this girl, well shes a japanese xchange student living in canada for like 1 yr to study english and at same time she works. she has a work visa.
    well we met at the library outside, waiting for it to open. i just started conversation with her. and gave her my info . my email, number and i also got her email too.
    after 2nd week we agreed to meet up for coffee, and 2nd date we went out for dinner, and 3rd time today we met and watched a movie. the thing that also i agreed i went wrong was i never made a move too. never kissed, hold her hand, or talk sexual with her. hehe guess i'm shy and yes inexperienced. i could have done it at the movie but there was too many ppl around and we weren;t sitting in the last row. it would also be embarassign if she rejected me kissing her or trying to hold her hand and ppl saw this. or maybe in japanese culture if looked down upon and maybe she call the cops and i get charged for assualt.

the funny thing is while we were walking along the mall , i asked her right. are you married-she said no, and then i asked her if she was single and she said she has a bf in japan. i mean why didn;t she tell me she had a bf before we even went out. i mean do you have to ask every girl you attracted to if they have a bf or are u single. i guess i just assumed she was single since she agreed to go out out with me right.

what i'm wondering right now is, why the heck did she agree to go out with me, if she has a bf. i'm guessing she thought us hanging out was just friends going out and that i could help her with speech talking in english, while i thought it was us 2 going out and possible relationship bf/gf and dating. i mean why would a guy approach a girl at the library and get her number and email just so he can be friends with her, i mean its obvious the guy wants more.

hfow can i prevent this from happening again. when i approach at girl. i want a date and yes gf, but i guess she thought of it as just friends hanging out. do u have to ask every girl out if she has a bf or after a few dates ask her if she wants to be your bf. oh ya how can you make sexual talk too without being seem as a pervert

She's dumb...
    Quote Originally Posted by joe45 View Post
    i met this girl, well shes a japanese xchange student living in canada for like 1 yr to study english and at same time she works. she has a work visa.
    well we met at the library outside, waiting for it to open. i just started conversation with her. and gave her my info . my email, number and i also got her email too.
    after 2nd week we agreed to meet up for coffee, and 2nd date we went out for dinner, and 3rd time today we met and watched a movie. the thing that also i agreed i went wrong was i never made a move too. never kissed, hold her hand, or talk sexual with her. hehe guess i'm shy and yes inexperienced. i could have done it at the movie but there was too many ppl around and we weren;t sitting in the last row. it would also be embarassign if she rejected me kissing her or trying to hold her hand and ppl saw this. or maybe in japanese culture if looked down upon and maybe she call the cops and i get charged for assualt.

the funny thing is while we were walking along the mall , i asked her right. are you married-she said no, and then i asked her if she was single and she said she has a bf in japan. i mean why didn;t she tell me she had a bf before we even went out. i mean do you have to ask every girl you attracted to if they have a bf or are u single. i guess i just assumed she was single since she agreed to go out out with me right.

what i'm wondering right now is, why the heck did she agree to go out with me, if she has a bf. i'm guessing she thought us hanging out was just friends going out and that i could help her with speech talking in english, while i thought it was us 2 going out and possible relationship bf/gf and dating. i mean why would a guy approach a girl at the library and get her number and email just so he can be friends with her, i mean its obvious the guy wants more.

hfow can i prevent this from happening again. when i approach at girl. i want a date and yes gf, but i guess she thought of it as just friends hanging out. do u have to ask every girl out if she has a bf or after a few dates ask her if she wants to be your bf. oh ya how can you make sexual talk too without being seem as a pervert

after 2nd week we agreed to meet up for coffee, and 2nd date we went out for dinner, and 3rd time today we met and watched a movie. the thing that also i agreed i went wrong was i never made a move too. never kissed, hold her hand, or talk sexual with her. ...or maybe in japanese culture if looked down upon and maybe she call the cops and i get charged for assualt.
    Generally have found if you never make a move, and she does not either you end up being just friends. You mentioned Japanese culture the women never makes the first move, I don't know! :puzzled:

the funny thing is while we were walking along the mall , i asked her right. are you married-she said no,
    What prompted you to ask her that? If you assumed she did not have a boyfriend, wouldn't married be even more out of the question?

what i'm wondering right now is, why the heck did she agree to go out with me, if she has a bf. i'm guessing she thought us hanging out was just friends going out and that i could help her with speech talking in english, while i thought it was us 2 going out and possible relationship bf/gf and dating.
    She could just have been looking for an activity partner, companionship, etc. Or free dinner, lol.

hfow can i prevent this from happening again. oh ya how can you make sexual talk too without being seem as a pervert
    Sexual talk before first kiss? Some people like to ask "can I kiss you?", I do not like to put that stuff into words, rather just sit close, and talk close, see how it is received and go from there.