+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masturbatory conditioning?

Masturbatory conditioning?

Does anyone masturbate to similar images without deviation to the point you become so stimulated by that image that nothing else gets you nearly as aroused, and you have trouble accepting anything else?

I have been jerking off to skinny women for as long as I can remember (I am in my late 20's now), age 18-50, it does not matter, as long as she has skinny features.

What sucks is that most people are fat (60% of the US is MEDICALLY overweight, many more are visually overweight), leaving few to fit into this category. Sometimes I look at nothing else but dimensions, or at least that is the prerequisite.

And yes, I am a skinny guy, so please don't call me a hypocrite.

Thanks

I use my imagination to wank these days, i no longer use images, video's etc. But yeahh i couldn't get off over a fat chick :S that's nastyy, or a really white chick, they gotta be tanned.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know how common that is, but I personally like diversity. White, black, asian, latina girls of different body sizes and builds etc...

Quote Originally Posted by ransom_nite View Post
    But yeahh i couldn't get off over a fat chick
    The problem is, that my definition of fat is anything not skinny.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I don't know how common that is, but I personally like diversity. White, black, asian, latina girls of different body sizes and builds etc...
    That is a good thing. I feel like I have an obsession. There could be a stunningly gorgeous chick with a few extra pounds (like 15 IMO, others would prob think she is perfect), and a very skinny "regular" looking chick and I will like the latter, no doubt.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, I think it's a matter of marketing and your susceptibility to it. Pick up a magazine, thumb through it. You'll see nothing but twiggy women with barely any breasts or ass. Flip on the TV and you see a lot of the same. I'm not saying go after the fatties, but I do think you're missing out if you limit yourself to a pack of anorexics.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Well, I think it's a matter of marketing and your susceptibility to it. Pick up a magazine, thumb through it. You'll see nothing but twiggy women with barely any breasts or ass. Flip on the TV and you see a lot of the same. I'm not saying go after the fatties, but I do think you're missing out if you limit yourself to a pack of anorexics.
    Excellent point, though most of my peers like big breasts and curves, booty, etc and are exposed to far more marketing than I (I watch little TV).

VERY few women are actually anorexic, lets not go to extremes here, lol. Just because many women are of cow like proportions does not make anyone remotely skinny anorexic. I overhear women talking about losing weight "if I lose too much I am going to be anorexic" I am thinking "hun, you are FAR from it".

Another problem is as the population gets fatter, the more acceptable it will be to have extra weight. A girl I am seeing says "at least I am not obese", what kind of a goal is that???

Well, using that logic at least I am not the dumbest person in the world, but that sure does not make me smart!!!!!!!

Well it's only natural for guys to have standards. Quite frankly it IS somewhat of an age thing. I'd kid myself if a nice set of tits won't catch my eye but it honestly doesn't even matter that much anymore. So long as they are happy and healthy it's all good in my books.
    Life's a beautiful melody, cept the lyric's a bit F'ed up.

This is close to the definition of a fetish because you need the stimulus to get you off. It's just that you don't fixate on an item of clothing, a particular scenario, etc.

If you haven't already done so (you didn't mention a girl friend, wife etc) find a skinny gal, develop a relationship and be upfront about your passion.

Hey if skinny girls is your thing that's okay. Just make sure that you don't have any fetishes which are preventing you from making you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Male Man View Post
    This is close to the definition of a fetish because you need the stimulus to get you off. It's just that you don't fixate on an item of clothing, a particular scenario, etc.

If you haven't already done so (you didn't mention a girl friend, wife etc) find a skinny gal, develop a relationship and be upfront about your passion.
    I think it could easily be considered a fetish since I can be aroused by images of skinny body parts that are generally considered non-sexual (ex. arm, defined back bone).

A couple women I have associated with have been anything but skinny and I was content with sexual activities in the short-term at a casual capacity, though sometimes I would think of a skinny girl I saw earlier that day to help get off, lol.

My ex was fairly skinny, and I was up front about it, complementing her often, but at the same time, obsessing over skinnier girls when we were out, which may be problematic.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Hey if skinny girls is your thing that's okay. Just make sure that you don't have any fetishes which are preventing you from making you happy.
    I do not consider this "fetish" of mine out of control, realistically, women I like exist, it just will take time to find one.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    that's actually possible, this might sound funny but if t's seriously an issue u might want to get counseling. i learned about this in psychology. it's like your brain is trained to be aroused only by that..because that's what you're so used to..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ny2468 View Post
    Excellent point, though most of my peers like big breasts and curves, booty, etc and are exposed to far more marketing than I (I watch little TV).

VERY few women are actually anorexic, lets not go to extremes here, lol. Just because many women are of cow like proportions does not make anyone remotely skinny anorexic. I overhear women talking about losing weight "if I lose too much I am going to be anorexic" I am thinking "hun, you are FAR from it".

Another problem is as the population gets fatter, the more acceptable it will be to have extra weight. A girl I am seeing says "at least I am not obese", what kind of a goal is that???

Well, using that logic at least I am not the dumbest person in the world, but that sure does not make me smart!!!!!!!
    FYI - there are plenty of anorexic girls out there. You do not seem to understand the medical/psychiatric diagnosis of anorexia. Try educating yourself:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorexia_nervosa[/url]

I don't find your interest in underweight girls particularly interesting as everyone has their type. I am more interested in your hostility towards those that aren't underweight, including those of normal proportions.

Latent homosexuality, perhaps?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so you like skinny people... what's wrong with that? you're like the other 80 percent of men who are in love with skinny models.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I am Heavy Artillery and I approve of this topic.
    shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    You make an excellent point, Gribble ... we are often inculcated at a young age with our definition of "desirable" traits from outside influences. So it's mostly cultural.

I saw a documentary on "breasts" (I don't remember where ... maybe HBO?) where a survey showed that the majority of cultures don't even consider breasts as objects of sexual attraction.

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 17-12-08 at 11:27 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast