+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you could, would you blink them out of existance?

well it was VERY coincidental that the day he joined I asked him for some advice on personal fitness-a couple posts later we found out that his mom lives right down the street from me-twilight zone hit! and Ive NEVER met anyone online-nor were we looking for it-it happened and were still having fun with this whole thing-we are having a blast! I enjoy his company and everything about him is wonderful. Its just something that happened-we clicked and were just enjoying everything about the moment(s)...of course who knows...but in the meantime I dont worry cause were just having a great time getting to know one another...

like I say everything happens for a reason...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

and now as we shall say the rest is history...hes awesome and I certainly wouldnt blink him out! NOT FOR A MINUTE!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Well, you guys are making me nauseous and jealous at the same time, and Im about to blink you guys out of existance

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm... this question is started all because of a married woman that you were chasing?? what were you thinking in the first place. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

No no no. I wasnt chasing anyone. I asked her out, she said she was married, so we became friends. Things have just... "developed" since then...

Only if I never had a relationship with the person

I couldn't blink anyone that has been in my life out, good or bad. I celebrate all my relationships; even the nasty ones, because they too, have helped me become the person I am now. Whatever your experiences are, you must learn from them. (God! I sound like that dude from Kung Fu......"yes, you have much to learn young grasshopper" lol). Anyway, as I was saying, our experiences, good or bad, help shape who we are and prevent us from making similar mistakes, (hopefully). Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
    Last edited by Breezy18; 01-06-04 at 08:10 AM.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    developed?? did you get yourself into trouble now?? tsk tsk, never mess with a married woman. it will only lead to more problems. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12