+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Females and Domination

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Females and Domination

I don't quite understand it, really.

In fact I'm actually surprised at the amount of women that like to be aggressively dominated in bed.

Several women on this forum have mentioned taking a more submissive role, and having done, or possessing the urge to act out a rape fantasy.

Now, up until now I didn't see my girlfriend as indulging in that kind of thing. I mean, we've gotten a little rough, but not like we did tonight, and it wasn't even anything extreme.

Having reclaimed a healthy libido, we were messin' around tonight, and right towards the end, I was thrusting pretty fast and deep. Now, she does this thing where when I hit a certain spot she squirms like crazy. She'll push me off, or just try to stop me using her arms, and she'll wrap her leg around mine and kind of pull me out. I used to just stop when she did that, or slow down because when I did try to get back into my groove she'd struggle even harder, so I thought I should stop.

Well tonight, I fought a little harder, I locked my arms on the edge of the bed and the bed post pinning hers, and kept her legs wide with my thighs so she'd have no leverage. Holy shit did she fight back, she was flailing and squirming all over the place, but I kept at it. I was covered in sweat and out of breath by the end.

I asked her about it afterwards and she said she thought it was really hot. That she used to fantasize back to when we weren't having sex yet, she remembers a time where I, (both fully clothed), crawled over to her, put my knee between her thighs and pulled them both open so I could lay between them.

I must say, this is an intriguing new dynamic to our sexual relationship.

Good to hear your libido is back Fras, but yes i must agree with your topic. I didn't realise this either until one night my girlfriend absolutely surprised me and 'tried' may i repeat 'tried' to dominate me, but i fully reversed and got crazy on her and she said said at the end it was the best sex we've had and she would like me to spontaneously do it more often. I never saw her as this kind of lover, she is quite gentle and to hear it was like :O wow..
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha I know, I agree it's surprising the amount of women that like to be man-handled in bed. Kristen loved to be spanked.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Ay, caramba! Totally hot!

Fras, tie her up. She'll love it.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa, this thread is steaming. Frasbee should be a writer.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Guys gentle is good, but, confident smooth position changes really charges a women. We don't want to be hurt but sometimes want to feel out of control. Helpless to fight back and just accept it, love it. Guys love confident women and we love confident men. Their dick size doesn't matter as many men would spend endless time thinking that is does, it's how you use it as an extension of yourself that keeps us hot and coming back for more. Perhaps you should explore more of what is hidden away and just let go.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Well tonight, I fought a little harder, I locked my arms on the edge of the bed and the bed post pinning hers, and kept her legs wide with my thighs so she'd have no leverage. Holy shit did she fight back, she was flailing and squirming all over the place, but I kept at it. I was covered in sweat and out of breath by the end.

that's HOT! yeh i like one extreme to the next, i love being dominant one night and also love being submissive the next night (maybe a small bit more)
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Looks like you've got a whole barrage of cheerleaders Fras! Good for you and yes that's hot.

I use to like being dominated and the dominator. I really enjoy tying him up, blindfolding, and then...

fun fun fun. I would see if you couldnt blindfold her?? That ups everything!! Or let her tie you up!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

i used to do that to my ex a bunch. at random times.
    she be up top, then id out of nowhere flip her over and rail her and hold her down, pinning her arms ands legs.
    if nobody was home shed scream like no other. if somebody was home (my mom never came in and bothered us, and she told me she wouldnt) she bite my neck real hard and suck on it trying not to make any noise. i personally loved the neck biting. sometimes shed try and fight back cuz it would make her squirm too much, but it was all no use.
    [url]http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/GoldenGreek75/[/url]
    ^my pride and joy^

i like to do the tie up thing but i don't have anything to be tied up to right now. it's fun watching people squirm. you should have her tie you up and try to make you squirm now.

now THAT is ****in hot.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

^true

man, the next girl i get with is gonna be walking funny for a few days. iv got 4 months worth of tension built up.
    [url]http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/GoldenGreek75/[/url]
    ^my pride and joy^

as long as i'm not blindfolded or choked i would always rather be dominated in bed, i take the aggressive upper hand position at all other times except for in the bedroom.
    i still am very aggressive but need to be roughed up even in a make-out session.

Sometimes it can be a boost to a girl's ego if a guy totally loses control ignores our pleas of "No, I'm late for...oh GOD...I can't...please I have to....Dammit don't stop!" The girl starts running around in her knickers or whatever and all of a sudden Mr Boyfriend pounces, slams her up against a wall, oblivious to her half hearted attempts to struggle away, pins her arms and legs and shags her senseless because he just couldn't take the temptation any more. Makes some girls feel sexy knowing they can make a guy's control totally snap.

Next time you're running horribly late for a party and you're just about to go out the front door with your man give him one of those I'm-imagining-you-naked looks from his toes to his nose and whisper "Five more minutes won't hurt will it?" Pretty much guaranteed to land you on the kitchen table or bent over some other handy furniture item, pants around your ankles being dominated like mad.

Using blindfolds and handcuffs (etc) can be wicked fun, though safe words should probably be decided on before hand just in case. Using things like her stockings or his tie to strap your captive to the bed is less scary than rope or leather. Being tied up allows you to be lazy too. It gives you a perfectly good excuse to lie back and be terrorized, concentrating fully on your own enjoyment and nothing else. Perhaps that's why it's so popular.

Glow, first you dont think proposing sexual intercourse with words should be done, now you dont want to get blindfolded?! Are you aware of what you are missing!!!!?!???
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

no no, i think it's more i miswrote, it's actually more if you're actually seeing someone. it's not i think you have to be silent and are not allowed to speak if you're going to have sex, i don't think words are necessary like sex just happens, especially if you're seeing someone. and what does not liking the idea of being blindfolded have to do with anything.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast