+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I in love?

Am I in love?

I know we've probably all heard this once or twice before (ad infinitum if you read these forums regularly), but Im going to answer that huge question everyone wonders about, and it took me a measly 20 years of life experiance to figure this out (Im quite proud of myself, if you havent noticed). So here goes;

Am I (as in, you, not me, me being Hopkinja) in love?

Simply put, if you have to ask, then no. That doesnt mean you wont be eventually, but anyone whos ever really been in love KNOWS it, PERIOD. If youre like me and never thought it would happen (especially at 20. Gimme some time ruin my life, damn it!), even the denial will all disappear because youll know (and if youre like me, youll want to forget) the instant you fall in love. I wont explain why you would know this, because it doesnt NEED explaining. Only those of us who know we're in love really are. Just thought Id set that straight.

PS Does anyone else question the validity of OTHER PEOPLES based on what they themselves feel? Everytime I see a couple I think " Psh. FAKE. If they were really in love theyre lives would be miserable like mine." ... Whoops. Little much information there...

Does anyone else have a huge problem mixing their theirs/theyres/theres?

I never had any problem with their/there/they're. And I sucked at english classes...

Some things just come natural to some ppl tho.

And I agree with you TOTALLY about being in love - if your in love there is no doubt at all. I have felt it twice. And one day it will hit me a third time. And what do they all say ? "The third's the charm."

So what youre telling me is that Im going to have to fall in love pointlessly one more time before I cash in my chips? ****!

maybe. - I was just stating things from my point of view - but in the ever so popular words of Dennis Miller - "This is just my opinion, I could be wrong."