+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not feeling emotionally well

Not feeling emotionally well

I'm not alright.
    I've a person who keeps his cool very well.
    Yet for the past 2 weeks,the same girl whom I've already decided to move on threatens the friendship again.She misunderstood and yet I have to stoop down to put down my humility to patch the friendship.2 days back,I asked her if she wants to talk tmr and she say she will give me an answer since she's she can't rmb if she has anything on tmr.
    She's always angry at me and blaming me for the slightest thing.The reason why she is in this messed up r/s is because she told me off when I warned her not to get into a r/s with her current guy and it seem she's emotionally messed.What did I get when I warn her of him?2 months of cold war and cold replies.
    So for the past 6 mnths,instead of mending the friendship,she would threaten to stop contact with me.
    So wtf!She got into this r/s and now she know she has to break it off but she's blaming it on me for being lest understanding.
    It makes no sense to say you know you're in a screwed up r/s,learnt tons of lesson from the past r/s but yet remaining in this screwed up r/s.
    Yes I'm angry at her for various reason too.For hanging on to this fuk up arse hole bf when this selfish guy took advantage of her to hook her up after she broke up with her ex.

For the past 2 days,I've been very angry.For the things she did to me the past 8 mnths,breeding anger in me.Pointing a blade to our friendship and threatening to take away the friendship just because of her messed up emotions.
    I'm feeling terrible,really angry every minute for the past 8 mnths and the anger jsut gotton worst these days.
    I know I've to simmer and let the anger cool but I don't wish to let the anger die so cheaply.
    Principles and doing the right thing is very important to me but now it seems,I'm thinking of going against what I stand for,to get attached and lead 2 girls who are intrested in me at the moment so as to breed more anger to keep the hate and hate her for making me feel this way and make this choice.

I don't know what to do.It feels terrible to hold on to anger yet if i cool down,It feels so cheap!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why are you allowing a girl with whom you don't even have a romantic relationship have this much of an effect on your emotional well-being? I think you should distance yourself, both emotionally and physically.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well, vash, some people devote themselves to to any other people who they have some kind of connection with, a bit more than others.
    Its not some random girl from the street either.
    Don't expect anything.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, but relationships are supposed to be life-enhancing, and are supposed to have boundaries. There are no boundaries on either side in this one, and there appears to be no improvement in life quality, either.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Why are you allowing a girl with whom you don't even have a romantic relationship have this much of an effect on your emotional well-being? I think you should distance yourself, both emotionally and physically.
    I'm really pissed at her with alot of things.The problem with me isn't with emotions overall,it's with anger and I've been holding this anger for almost a year.Things would have been alot better if she would stop rubbing wounds in like pointing a blade to this friendship I treasure much.I have forgiven her countless times,struggle to let go of the pain but she's not letting me heal.
    We could have been good friend if not more than that if she didn't made the bloody wrong turn at that point of her life and if that fukin selfish dick guy hadn't appear from some facebook crap.
    I don't get it.She has regconise this guy is selfish but due to the 6 mnths together,the memories and feelings made it hard for her to detach.Even if I put it aside,the least she could do is to stop putting our friendship on the chopping board.I wonder how could anyone continue to lie in the arms of the person who took advantage of them.
    So angry at the choice she made and the msitake she chose to persist in.
    Usually I think steps ahead so to prevent my emotions from taking pilot.Hence it has allowed me to be graceful to her messed up emotions and the way she is reacting.If she was such a person,I would gladly drop this friend since they are derimental to my life but for now,in her messed up state,I would be able to drop her just like that.She could be reacting so f* up because of her emotions.Wouldn't be fair to her.
    I find it real werid.Of the couple of times she said to stop contact,I tried to talk sense into her and gave way but when once,I decided a month ago,telling her we should stop being friends as she has wanted,she came up with sorries and such.One month later,now,the same shyt from her.
    What is this anyway!
    Last edited by UKboy; 14-12-08 at 09:04 PM.

Well if she's your friend tel her how you feel. Tell her it's really getting to you..and if she's threatening your friendship...mate, you do that when you're five! Tell her to grow up and say f*ck it. Friendship works both ways..and what kind of person threatens a friendship?
    So she's got problems with a guy and has been having them for the past year, right? Either help her out with her issues and TALK to her or say goodbye to your friendship with her until she comes to her senses (if she ever does).
    Considering that talking to her hasn't changed anything..I'd say end the friendship. Give her time and space. Try contacting her again some time later on to try and patch things up. But right now, It's not going to work out, from the looks of things.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyDreamz View Post
    Well if she's your friend tel her how you feel. Tell her it's really getting to you..and if she's threatening your friendship...mate, you do that when you're five! Tell her to grow up and say f*ck it. Friendship works both ways..and what kind of person threatens a friendship?
    So she's got problems with a guy and has been having them for the past year, right? Either help her out with her issues and TALK to her or say goodbye to your friendship with her until she comes to her senses (if she ever does).
    Considering that talking to her hasn't changed anything..I'd say end the friendship. Give her time and space. Try contacting her again some time later on to try and patch things up. But right now, It's not going to work out, from the looks of things.
    Am trying my very best to help her.Thus,standing by her all these while.The thing with her is simple.She got together with this guy after a breakup without getting time to know him well and now she realise this guy isn't all that he seems.But due to the period of bonding and memories,she can't break due to all the attachment.
    I told her to get the fuk out of the r/s and she told me off and begin the cold war kind of stuff,saying I'm not being understanding towards her.We're all 19yo individuals and I don't get what's so difficult in getting out of a wrong r/s.True,it isn't easy,it'll hurt but that's the price of having make a wrong turn.
    She shld GTFO and then deal with the emotional pain afterwards.
    I don't see the point in persisting in a wrong r/s and then hurling all her emotional stress from her bf unto me.Well the way I see it.

Well,I had a casual convo with her IM last night to lighten the distance between us and like before,she once again tend to bring up the topic of me and other girls around me.Anyone familiar with my issue with her in the other sub forum would know.
    She has this online store and she went "You're lots of GIRL FRIENDS right?"
    Ignore her and then when I told her i'm bleeding in the pockets she went "Hah spend on girls again?"

I don't know whom she's trying to tear down.I'm not the kind of guys who goes out with any girls and she knows it.Is she trying to agitate me for the record?