+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome Forum

Awesome Forum

Happy accident how I ended up in this siite, but I think it's a cool place. So here I am Hope to make new friends here

Welcome Welcome ^.^

Hello new friend!

welcome to our forum! you'll love it here!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Hiya! What do you mean by accident?

accident as in "one day I was surfing my way thru the ever so popular world wide web and then all of a sudden this rock was in the way, but I didnt see it. then My board slamed right into it and I went flying across cyber space like a meteor. Then next thing I know I wake up and here I am."

I think its one of those kinds of accidents.

Welcome! I am fairly new too but this is an awesome group - everyone has been so nice

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    ..."one day I was surfing my way thru the ever so popular world wide web and then all of a sudden this rock was in the way, but I didnt see it. then My board slamed right into it and I went flying across cyber space like a meteor. Then next thing I know I wake up and here I am."...
    when you read that you have to imagine someone saying it really fast and all with one breath ... THEN you will see that I made a funny.

Hello and nice to meet all of you. Yes, Billy. It was one of those extraordinary events that happen once in a while or so when you're bored out of your skull sitting alone in your room I suppose that is how some of you got here also? Never guessed there'd be a forum about love, especially with all the war and hate topics of many forums that is already going around. On the other hand, if there is ying, there is also yang I guess.

then consider this place the yang!!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Welcome Welcome

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Billy......did you just quote yourself?
    Heit ist mein taug.

hi welcome to the forum......im new here.....n i guess the oldy lady here in this forum...lol......nice to meet u all
    i love u lots sam....my sweet baby

Yes, yes. Thank you very much. Glad to be here. Nice to meet you all. BIG welcome for EVERYONE. erm, everyone new that is.

Okay. So, a little bit about myself. Currently, I am attending an art school, studying industrial design. I grew up in LA. (used to go to the beaches alot, but not any more). Because english is my second language, I have very limited vocabulary. If you find my sentence structure bit boring, feel free to mentally replace certain words with some exciting words you like. Sometimes I'll make no sense at all, just be warned. Anyways, I'm actually not very good at introductions. Mainly, it's because I have no fancy stories to tell about myself. My life is predicttably boring. Not that I'm trying to be negative, but it is. I stay home alot. I like to do computer art stuff. HOWEVER, I have dreams. Dreams of traveling faraway exotic places being adventurous. Meeting unforgettable people. Seeing things never seen before. That sort of stuff. Okay, see, now I'm just blabbering on. Sorry.

You're english is really good man, I'm impressed. What's your native tongue?
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast