+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Oh Snap!

Oh Snap!

So here I am, living my normal day
    Ive got somewhere to go, like most people
    "She" contacts me via text ill call her Stacy, we text back and forth like usual, we've known each other for so long.

I decide to ask her to come to where Im going, I find out shes sick and says she cant go. me being the hard head I am i keep trying and then she stuns me with the next thing..."Id really love to go honest, but im too sick. If you dont have fun you can come over here and take it out on me lol"

We continue back and forth and she keeps laying down signals like "Im lonely" "I need a hug"

Alas shes asleep now, being sick like she is I dont blame her. But i wonder...truly wonder..."WTF just happened"

Ummm ... she's horny?

Or she was high as hell

she wanted to suck you dry brother... you just missed a great opportunity..

I really dont think i missed it, last time she sent signals they were false so this is why i was cautious

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why did you put quotations around she? Was "she" formerly a "he" or is "she" still pre-op?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

no no no, i put she in quotes because...i dont know why really i guess i was just trying to emphasize it....because she kind of came out of nowhere without prior warning