+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need some help =[

I need some help =[

hey i'm new here i dont really know if im in the right place.
    I'm ele im 16 from england and i dont know what to do.
    Theres this guy Jack who i met a long time ago from the internet and I just blocked him out of my life because I didnt really know him and i cut all ties and i was a bitch too do that.

But we started talking a few weeks ago and were gonna meet up for the first time in ages but then his ex came along and they got back together now they've broken up again. Ive tried talking to him about how i feel and he keeps saying "Im not in the mood, sorry" But hes never in the mood to talk. I get butterflies when i think about him and i can imagine being so comfortable with him and doing anything together. But i just need to know him he likes me back and im waiting for him to be in the mood but do you think hes just putting it off because he doesnt really like me?
    We just clicked and i think im in love with him.
    But what does "Im not in the mood mean" Hes said it more than once on different occasions.
    Please help it would be really good to hear some other peoples views thanks

Hi Ele, i can see what you are thinking, and i can hint to you of what he might be thinking. If you would like, you can add me on AIM my screen name is SYoungGuy. I would like to help you out, it would be much more simple to type in a fluant conversation then constantly reposting on a forum.

hey thanks for writing back i don't really know what that AIM thing is, MSN would be easier for me to chat to you on about it?
    But if you dont wanna add me thats fine
    I'd still like to know what you think though
    Ele

[email]SxillZ@hotmail.com[/email]

Quote Originally Posted by SYoungGuy View Post
    [email]SxillZ@hotmail.com[/email]
    Question SYoungguy's motives for wanting to talk to you in private, Ele ... he may be a player.

hey, thanks carl i'll watch out x

it doesnt matter guys ive just had mu heart broken
    but thanks for trying x

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    Question SYoungguy's motives for wanting to talk to you in private, Ele ... he may be a player.
    or a stalker
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ... or a pervert...

Hey Ele - if this boy cared about you the way you care about him, he wouldn't be putting you off like he is. I know it is hard when your emotions are involved, but I think you need to forget about this boy and preserve your dignity. Don't contact him anymore.

Oh, and don't talk to SYoung guy, either. How on earth would it be easier to type a message into the phone than it is on the computer?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Ele ant(h)ony View Post
    Theres this guy Jack who i met a long time ago from the internet and I just blocked him out of my life because I didnt really know him and i cut all ties and i was a bitch too do that.
    But we started talking a few weeks ago and were gonna meet up for the first time in ages but then his ex came along and they got back together now they've broken up again. Ive tried talking to him about how i feel and he keeps saying "Im not in the mood, sorry" But hes never in the mood to talk. I get butterflies when i think about him and i can imagine being so comfortable with him and doing anything together. But i just need to know him he likes me back and im waiting for him to be in the mood but do you think hes just putting it off because he doesnt really like me?
    We just clicked and i think im in love with him.
    But what does "Im not in the mood mean" Hes said it more than once on different occasions.
    Here's my interpretation of it:

in the beginning you hurt his feelings

then, for some unknown reason you were desperate enough to contact a person whom you have originally shut out

his ex came along, whom he'd prefer to you of course, since by now he thinks that you are a total flake

after all that you were insolent enough to have him converse with you about YOUR FEELINGS, any guy would tell you to F*** off at his point and this man was nice enough to say that he wasn't in the mood

as to the part of if he likes you, i'd say he'd jump you if you're cute, otherwise you don't sound like someone who deservse any respect or second thoughts for treating men that way
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

I dont think you quite realise the shit i had been going through at the time indignant.
    I was recovering from a paracetamol overdose and a diagnosis of bipolar then i was admitted to a psychiatric ward for thr first time i was scared so i cut everything out of my life. I know i shouldnt have hurt him like that and i regret it majorly. i was asking for advice not for a lecture.you need to think about things before you say them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ele ant(h)ony View Post
    I dont think you quite realise the shit i had been going through at the time indignant.
    I was recovering from a paracetamol overdose and a diagnosis of bipolar then i was admitted to a psychiatric ward for thr first time i was scared so i cut everything out of my life. I know i shouldnt have hurt him like that and i regret it majorly. i was asking for advice not for a lecture.you need to think about things before you say them.
    I REST MY CASE.

meh say what you want, that is why i dislike this world. Everyone is so prejudmental. I am neither a Stalker or a player. I treat everyone with respect. The only reason why i would rather talk in private is because i felt as if it were a chore coming on at diff times and posting and reposting over longer periods of time. I would much rather help this female with her problems over a ready-to-respond conversation.

But you can say you want, i have no right to stop you. It only reflects your image, and shows me you have disrespect for me. I respect all individuals, even when the disrespect me.

Quote Originally Posted by SYoungGuy View Post
    meh say what you want, that is why i dislike this world. Everyone is so prejudmental. I am neither a Stalker or a player. I treat everyone with respect. The only reason why i would rather talk in private is because i felt as if it were a chore coming on at diff times and posting and reposting over longer periods of time. I would much rather help this female with her problems over a ready-to-respond conversation.

But you can say you want, i have no right to stop you. It only reflects your image, and shows me you have disrespect for me. I respect all individuals, even when the disrespect me.
    SYoungGuy, I was merely pointing out to ele that it's VERY unusual in here for a poster to suggest talking in private about a problem, and to be cautious. Your motives may be purely honorable, but as a new poster, I thought ele deserved the warning because she doesn't know how things work here or who you are.

I never suggested that you WERE a player, just that you might be.

Carl.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Every poster who has asked to speak to me privately has wanted to show me pictures of their wiener.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast