+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need some help =[

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    ... or a pervert...

Hey Ele - if this boy cared about you the way you care about him, he wouldn't be putting you off like he is. I know it is hard when your emotions are involved, but I think you need to forget about this boy and preserve your dignity. Don't contact him anymore.

Oh, and don't talk to SYoung guy, either. How on earth would it be easier to type a message into the phone than it is on the computer?
    Did not see this post, before my most recent. Well vashti, you automatically jump to conclusions, and guys hate that. You automatically assume that this Jack character is a bad guy. You didnt think of the all the possibilities of why he is acting the way he is acting. She did not go into depth about her situation, which is why i wanted to Instant message her through Windows Live Messenger. And as far as you saying for Ele to forget someone that is important to her, is totally just wrong in everyway.

And the "dont talk to SYoungGuy, because its harder to type on a phone then on a computer" comment i kinda chuckled at, but i apologize for doing so. I use Windows Live Messenger on my PC not my phone, if you are interseted here is a link get.live.com/messenger/overview

I would like you to know also that their are lots of guys in every size, color, and shape. Great guys will finish last, How soon they finish is totally upto the female. You cannot change a man, or force a man to love you. Love is mutual, it does not just go for one way for one person. You got to make sure you love the person for all the right reasons.

Sorry if none of that makes sense to you.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    SYoungGuy, I was merely pointing out to ele that it's VERY unusual in here for a poster to suggest talking in private about a problem, and to be cautious. Your motives may be purely honorable, but as a new poster, I thought ele deserved the warning because she doesn't know how things work here or who you are.

I never suggested that you WERE a player, just that you might be.

Carl.
    Hmm okay makes perfect sense. I just like quick responses, i dont like waiting on people that i do not care about.
    Last edited by SYoungGuy; 18-12-08 at 01:14 PM.

Thanks everyone but hes kinda just told me to get over him so that sucks. I shouldn't have mucked up its just karma i guess.
    I do miss him and i will miss him but if he wouldnt be happy with me then the relationship would suck.
    Cheers for all the advice and looking out for me its been a big help =]
    Last edited by Ele ant(h)ony; 18-12-08 at 06:33 PM.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it means, that he doesn't want to talk about it..ever.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12