View Poll Results: ARE* Dildos useful for love making and sexual pleasure ?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

5 100.00%
  • no

1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ARE* Dildos useful for love making and sexual pleasure ?

ARE* Dildos useful for love making and sexual pleasure ?

Dildos are completely designed for use by female persons and usually sex oriented goods. These are made for all types of body. Dildos as effective sex tools provide plenty of choices to women and in order to boost up their sexual life, contemporary women don’t hesitate to incorporate various sex toys while making sex with their partners or doing it all alone.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I already banned the guy, but I figured I'd leave his thread in case anyone wanted to discuss dildos and stuff.

I would like to discuss dildos...

I'm sorry what are those again?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like the purple one.

Where is the rabbit? I haev 3 friends who swear by it. Recently attended a pleasure party and holy cow how realistic they have become!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

These are alright but they don't buzz

The problem w/ rabbits are that they just generally aren't built all that durably. A good number seem to tear themselves apart during use, or sound like they're going to. Which, just isn't sexy. Even as a guy I find it a distraction.

So, you end up spending $100+ (Unless you shop online...) for one that's fairly quiet, but the controls basically suck and are difficult to operate when you're not actually looking at them. Well, except for the rabbit Pearl or the other number of knock-offs that have the controls on a cord, and take C batteries. But then you go back to cheap ones that tear themselves apart.

Of course, it really depends upon what you're using it for. Most of the ones in the above photo look to be strap-on harness compatible. Which you can get w/ vibrating micro-eggs that go into the base.

Then the question is g-spot or no, or ribbed, or waterproof or... And by then you have like 12 different ones, but you only really love one, and when you go to replace it because it finally died, they don't make it anymore.

Also realistic looking/feeling (yeah right) or hard plastic...

Maybe you just want to go the Hitachi Magic Wand route, and get an attachment for it... Or do you want the one that pulses to the beat with your iPod? Or, the one that goes off when your cell phone rings, or the person next to you's cell phone rings, or...

Then there's the sybian and its attachments, and... Oi, I know entirely too much. This is giving me a headache?

Oh right, ask a man forum. Unless you're insecure about your size and your ability to please your partner (male or female) they can be a nice and welcome addition to the bedroom. If they make you feel insecure, maybe you should find a therapist.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBracken View Post
    Dildos are completely designed for use by female persons and usually sex oriented goods. These are made for all types of body. Dildos as effective sex tools provide plenty of choices to women and in order to boost up their sexual life, contemporary women don’t hesitate to incorporate various sex toys while making sex with their partners or doing it all alone.

I make my man do it all. Does that mean I am not contemporary?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I make my man do it all. Does that mean I am not contemporary?
    I dunno, I keep questioning that designed for women thing. There are plenty geared towards men. It's basically anyone wanting a replacement, or additional, phallic instrument for use in whatever manner.

There are plenty of phallic instruments on the market for men. Like the time I saw the fire-hydrant sized 'plug' in SF at the store... *blink*

Anyway, some people like them, some people don't. There isn't really a right or wrong answer here. Hell, they make ones for extending a man's penis length and girth...

And could someone please edit the damn topic? That "Is dildos" bit is making my grammar nerve twitch.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd edit the title, but the only way I've seen to do it, is click on the link once, slowly, and try to stop the page from loading, while I enter the new title.

This was easy during the days of dial up. But now the page loads so fast I can't catch it.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just edit the source code, Fras & reload the page. I can see the code, but I can't save it like you can. Or Giga.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Just edit the source code, Fras & reload the page. I can see the code, but I can't save it like you can. Or Giga.
    I'm not sure if that's what I did, but I looked a little closer and found very clear means to edit thread titles.

w00t!