+ Follow This Topic

Thread: damned every way:(

damned every way:(

today my bf of 8 months basicaly dumped me. i'm pregnant (we are due in april) he said he'd been thinking about it a while and said that i was hung up on my ex-husband. the thing is that my ex-husband lives in another state and it's not like i've even talked to him other than email he has hiv+ and is going thru a bad time PLUS he's engaged.

i won't lie and say i don't miss my ex like hell but i wonder if maybe it's not quite normal because i'm sad that my bf has left but at the same time it doesn't hurt me as much as i think it should be.

i think i might have been secretly wanting him to leave. maybe i'm jus numb from my divorce still (divorced last year). i guess i'm jus sad and confused.

By the sound of it I'd say you still want your husband back. The day you will stop wondering about your ex is the day you could move on with your life. I am sure he can find other people to share his issues with as you can find someone who would actually enter your head.

Its pretty bad that you were left alone pregnant thou

thank you. yah your right. when i think about it it really does all make sense but i actually jus destroyed my current relationship because of wanting him back and i feel stupid. i don't know because i also don't feel for my bf like i should which is good in a way cuz why be together if you really dont love him ya know? thank you for caring to respond and i appreciate it. we'll make it baby and me; i also have a two yer old daughter by my ex-husband to take care of and its scaring me that i'll be by myself with the new baby and my daughetr but i know we'll survive somehow.

I think you got into this other relationship too soon.

What you need is time to yourself away from ex hubby and ex boyfriend. Take time out for yourself to heal.

I think you're rebounding off of the current bf ex whatever he is because you never took the time to heal yourself after the divorce. Now you're doing that, "oh no what did I do" crap where we all freak out about getting divorced. Or, at least many of us do.

It's normal, live your life, and fix yourself in the process.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I don't know what the bf was thinking. It's not like he can disappear from your life. He is the father of your child. You're stuck with him in some way forever.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Discarnata View Post
    my ex-husband lives in another state and it's not like i've even talked to him other than email he has hiv+ and is going thru a bad time PLUS he's engaged.
    Holy shit. Are YOU okay? Have you been tested? The only thing I'd be worried about is your health, esp since you are expecting.

(((HUG))) thank you to everyone who responded its so nice to have people care, esepcially when you feel so bad and aren't sure why half the time

i think what is said here is right; i rebounded too soon. lance (my bf/ex now) was a friend for a long time and he helped me through the divorce. i guess we just moved too fast he wants to be in the babys life and mine he jus says he cant compete with my ex-husband. i maybe gave off more vibes than i thought about being hung-up on him. guess we cant see ourselves through other peoples eyes. i didn't mean to hurt him (lance) i wish i had never got involved with him in a way.

oh and yes i have been tested!! he (my ex-husband) got it (or must have) after we separated but i had got tested anyway jus in case. i will keep getting tested for a while because my doc said it doesn't always show up right off so god i pray it jus keeps comin back negative.

i have two kids now or will have i have to be strong. i am so thanking you all for supporting me in this i have been going crazy so much love to everybody here. its hard sometime when you are alone but thank god i have my daughter and jus have to get my head together. love to everybody (((HUG)))

Maybe you can work on getting and maintaining a wonderful relationship with lance. Allow yourself to let go of the husband and don't let him ruin new relationships.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe