+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do Women Really Behave this Way?

Do Women Really Behave this Way?

I've read before that women will have sex relatively quickly with men they find attractive, but when they find someone they really care about they'll make him wait for a few weeks before giving it up. Is that true? If so, it's ****ed.

hey guys do kinda the same thing. they typically won't go long term with a girl who gave it up right away.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes.

And no.

Depends on the woman. Does that help with your question?

Umm, I don't believe that is true -- that guys won't go long term with girls that give it up right away.

Society has sent the message that Misspellinglooks is what makes a person. Most men and female look for the outer appearance and later down the road normally after the I do's have unpredictable problems with the inner image. Yo can not change a person. You can work around them or work with them. In saying that women are starting to look at men in a different way. Mainly you cute enough to have sex with but I do not depend o your looks to secure me. So just as men we hav started playing the game. The cute ones will get sex quicker but the other guys whos ral attractiveness shows from the inside out gets the full package. My man does not think that he is cute. But I find him very attractive I inside and out. With that being I do things to him I woud not do to someone just because he is too cute. Understand?
    Last edited by mimi0825; 22-12-08 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Misspellings

How often do they stick around, though? It's all about the challenge. If a girl gives it up too quick for a guy without him having to fight for it at all, alot of guys tend to get bored because he doesnt have to fight for what he wants. Some guys like a challenge.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Ah, I understand now. If a guy's physically attractive, he gets the sex right away -- regardless of whether the girl would like a long term relationship or not. It's only the not-so-physically attractive male that is forced to wait for sex. If he is otherwise attractive, then he eventually gets it, otherwise he never does.

So, what I said in my OP isn't really correct.

Its ****ed up, yes. They want to leave the impression like they don't give it up. Its called lying, hypocrites.
    Don't expect anything.

The simplest way to word this is that a good number of women will only have the absolute dirtiest, raunchiest, freakiest sex they'll ever have in their lives with someone they don't intend to keep around as a partner.

Pretty much they're capable of going out, getting their wild on, and then moving on. Kind of like after a break-up what many women do is immediately go sleep with 1-3 men in close succession to "get back" at whatever man they feel wronged them.

Again, doesn't apply to all, but it happens enough to be almost a cliched stereotype.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."