+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sex toy selection

Sex toy selection

Suggestions on sex toys please!
    I did a search on this forum and, much surprised, found nothing!
    During intercourse my gf needs a little extra stimulation most of the time. In some positions I can do that and frequently I can time my own climax to meet hers (a pleasure that means more to her than to me, actually).
    We tried one of the cock ring gels gadgets and she liked it. She really wanted to be banged with it! After a marvelous climax, she was sore at urination - but only for once.
    She was wanting it so vigorously that I think I banged her too hard. We'll try more gently, but it may not be enough stimulation.
    Would appreciate recommendations for procedure or other toys. She would really prefer something to use when I am inside her. I think I enjoy playing with her more than she enjoys it.

Get a real vibrating cock-ring from an adult store.

As far as stimulation during sex goes it's really the only one that works during actual penetration without having to adopt special positions or hold something in place.

The thing is, you haven't actually stated what kind of stimulation she wants. Is it the rubber finger kind (ala cock ring w/ ridges), or vibration on her clitoris, or...

(No, I'm not a woman but I tend to know entirely too much about sex toys...)

If it's vibration she wants, then you can use any reasonably sized vibrator to hold against her. Again, it tends to limit positions for you due to the logistics of holding something in place during sex. Let alone vigorous sex. Hitachi magic wands work, but they're so bulky that it could interfere with your ability to thrust hard without hurting you or her.

Pretty much sounds like a real vibrating cock ring. Take her, go look, pick out something that will work for the two of you. I prefer the non wired versions as the wires just kind of get in the way.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Clitoris stimulation. Vibrating cock ring sounds right. We'll look. The one we tried is non-vibrating cock ring which stimulates a relatively large area. Something of a gel pad with protrusions.

If you're looking to shop online, you might check out babeland.com or good vibes. They tend to be focused on women friendly products, and are low on the creepy factor associated with most adult stores.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ben wa balls are fun. The larger ones, not the small, marble-sized ones. Unless your GF is a hamster.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Ben wa balls are fun. The larger ones, not the small, marble-sized ones. Unless your GF is a hamster.
    Right, but I don't think he'd want to thrust into solid metal objects once, let alone repeatedly but I suppose there is probably a kink for that as well.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Have you tried this, Lite? It doesn't hurt the male, unless he is exceptionally long. The vaginal canal lengthens, or mbe the cervix retracts.

I'm not talking boulders. Larger than marbles, smaller than golf balls.

What about those vibrating butterfly's that you can wear?
    [url]http://www.grownupgoods.com.au/Pink_Imago_Sensual_Nodule_Vibr_P18C26.cfm?AFID=15[/url]

Or a vibrating egg?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I'm not talking boulders. Larger than marbles, smaller than golf balls.
    Yes, I know well what you're talking about... Without going into specifics let's just say that I generally have no difficulty hitting a woman's cervix during normal intercourse. This varies a little from woman-to-woman (they're all built just as differently as men are in how much they can accommodate), but generally it can be a problem if the woman doesn't enjoy that particular sensation.

That having been said...*cough*...The particular stimulation type commented on by the OP was clitoral, thus the focused suggestions in that area. Yes, the g-spot is the internalized portion of the clitoris, but the stimulation isn't quite the same.

And Dasein, typically the butterflies tend not to stay put during penetration, and when it comes to vibrating eggs, well that is what can be purchased attached to said cock ring. (And removed for separate use as desired, the initial purchase of the units in combination merely adds additional flexibility for use) In which pressure and contact can be varied via intercourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post

And Dasein, typically the butterflies tend not to stay put during penetration, and when it comes to vibrating eggs, well that is what can be purchased attached to said cock ring. (And removed for separate use as desired, the initial purchase of the units in combination merely adds additional flexibility for use) In which pressure and contact can be varied via intercourse.

Hehe..ok I have never used them personally but they look kinda cool.