+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to save back my relationship, i'm scared!

How to save back my relationship, i'm scared!

Recently me and my gf had a serious talk about things.
    We had some arguments recently, and i know the mistakes on my side and try to amend the changes to improve the relationship.
    She explained to me that i made her feel that she wants to be single again. Recently she has been goin out with her friends a lot, i'm thinking she wants to avoid thinking and grieve too much about our problem.
    She keeps saying that she wanna enjoy her life more.
    She has just broke up recently and also telling me maybe she is not ready for a new relationship...but we did not issue broke up. That's the worst thing and i don't want it to happen.

But i'm thinking if she want to enjoy her life more, then what should i do? Leave her with her own activities?
    I do not know if she'll love me more in future...

Tonight i planned to call her, but i did not know what to talk to her about...i'm so stressed up and confused. Please help me~~
    Love is deeper that it defines

You really have no choice, kay-c ... she will go her own way with or without your approval.

You are sensitive as to your mistakes, admit them, and have tried to correct them ... many people embrace their mistakes and defend them to the end of the relationship. Your job is done.

Many people of both genders try to pass blame for their unsupportable behavior onto their partners ... it helps them be able to look themselves in the mirror in the morning.

By all means talk with her and let her know you are still interested in the relationship, but if she no longer is, there is nothing more you can do beyond what you have already done.

BUT ... don't let her keep you in limbo ... she's either completely in or completely out ... you deserve no less.

Sorry.

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 30-12-08 at 10:04 AM.

Dude, face it. You're the rebound and she ****ed you over. Move on, and find someone who wants to be with you. Take her criticism to heart, and evaluate if there are things you need to change in order to be a better person. Then make the effort to change those things.

In my experience, when a woman "just wants to be single" for a while she's already cheated and is interested in someone else. But that's just my experience. Chin up, go find someone who wants to be with you. Anyone who doesn't want to be with you, isn't worth your time.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."