+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Accidentally" sexy stuff

'Accidentally" sexy stuff

Guys/gals,

What's some stuff that whatever sex you're attracted to does that might be 'normal' or 'standard' for them, but for some reason turns you on?

Like for me, watching a girl put on sun-tan lotion turns me on. I have no idea why. Maybe it's just watching her grease up a damn fine body or something. Or wearing a large t-shirt that hangs down over the shorts so you don't know what (if anything?>!?!) is underneath. I'm sure they're just being 'comfortable', but GOD is that sexy.

What about you? I'll post more when I think of it.

Alexi

I dont know how to describe this, but i am gonna try.

Destine always had this one look that she would do. she never meant to do it. But when she would just look at me and then I would look back she would have this look that would just make me melt inside. I would tell her about the look and she doesn't even know what look I'm talking about. She cant do it on purpose, it just happens.

Um.. lets see, what else.... the t-shirt and panties was already covered, the sun tan thing is covered, taking a shower ! OMG or when she is in a pool. If she is wet at all. Rain. splash from a car hitting a puddle, anything... When she was wet it just turned me on to no end.

I dont know anymore right off hand... Damn - this is a hard question lmao

sexy little things-well of course for me now its when he sweats...nothing hotter than seeing or feeling the sweat that comes off of his face-dripping onto mine...or when I can wipe his sweat from his face-damn sexy...lets see

the way he walks...oh yummy-OMG SEXY IS seeing him play his guitar-the way he moves his fingers up and down...the way he looks at me sitting across from me-or him just laying there doing nothing just wearing shorts...

sexy IS the way he moves his body...ok putting on the hot oil all over himself-youre right Alexi that IS HOT! sexy cute would be the way he smiles when hes happy and I see it in face-

Geezuz I dont have time right now-hes on his way over-oh the way he is in the kitchen-

sexy for me in those little things that no one would notice-just you-are the little things that they do-that seem to have this effect on you and makes you either smile and get horny or just get freakn horny...my gawd-sexy is probably one of the best despcriptive words in the dictionary...amen to SEXY!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I'm dead sexy !!!

*rubs fingers in circles around nipples and sticks out tongue trying to lick them*

Good one bill. Soaping up is a very natural thing. She's just trying to stay clean. But GOD is it sexy . . .

How about when a girl smiles at you and takes a finger to pull the hair away from her face and tuck it behind her ear? It's completely natural just to get the hair out of the way, but really does intrigue me that much more.

It's sometimes funny how such subtle things can peak a guy's interest in you. . . .

Where are the ladies? Jeez! Tell me what I have to do/wear to get those girls 'hot and heavy' about me?!

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    ...Where are the ladies? Jeez! Tell me what I have to do/wear to get those girls 'hot and heavy' about me?!...
    exactly - thats what I am waiting for. Squirrley can some good ones - but It wont work unless she is already my g/f - especially the whole sweat dripping on the forehead thing - I dont think if I just walked up to some woman and let my sweat drip onto her she would get turned on. Matter of fact I bert I would get slapped or mass in the face.

lol - that rymed. mase in tha face. I'm gonna have to use that one.

Don't know why but I think girls wearing big caps is kinda cute.

You know when they wear big "guys" baseball caps so they kinda look huge and cover their head but they have a cute little pony tail out the back or a little fringe down the side... don't know why, just seems cute to me...

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    sexy little things-well of course for me now its when he sweats...nothing hotter than seeing or feeling the sweat that comes off of his face-dripping onto mine...or when I can wipe his sweat from his face-damn sexy...
    eeu. . .That sounds kinda dirty, lol. Somethimes I don't get what turns women on.

Well I could think of a LOT of things a guy could do that I would find sexy but these are supposed to be "accidents" right?
    Well I work in a tire shop so some of the guys wear coveralls and there's this one particular guy, (Squirrley you know who! hehe) when he strips off those coveralls in front of me, (of course he's fully clothed underneath.......damn it!), it just sends shivers down my spine, especially when he doesn't know I'm watching. Damn! That's sexy! And watching a guy reading......I know it sounds dumb, but seeing a guy REALLY enthralled in a book intrigues me. It's weird, but when you try to get his attention and he just keeps turning those pages, completely immersed in the book, I get so turned on. Maybe it's the challenge, maybe it's the fact that I like book-readers, I don't know. Or watching a guy doing outdoor chores, like trimming the hedge or cutting the grass. Man, I'm just weird! There's just something about someone NOT meaning to be sexy and pulling it off that SCREAMS sex appeal. Crap! I need a shower! lol
    Last edited by Breezy18; 02-06-04 at 07:32 AM.

Okay, just thought of something else. I don't know if you would consider this SEXY or not, but when I've been dating a guy for a while and he gives me his sweatshirt because I'm cold or something and then I just keep it for a while, and his scent is STILL on it. That, to me, is sexy. OR if we're out walking, just him giving me his jacket because I'm shivering is sexy. Yeah, that's dead sexy.

speaking of smells Breezy-when their scent is left on your pillows...

The oddest things can turn anyone on... and OMG Squirl and Breeze!!! YES!!!

I like it when a guys playing basketball, just whereing basketball shorts, watching the sweat drip right off his chest. *dies* I totally agree with the reading thing. Their's just something about the intellectual types that can get you going... ummm.... when a guy places his hand on my lower back (gives me goosebumps).... a pair of blue jeans that fit so well on a guy and you get this need just to grab his ass.. lol...

Yes, I'm weird. lol..

I'll think of more later...

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

oh grabbing the ass-when its so you JUST HAVE TO GRAB HIS ASS! BOTH HANDS ON THOSE CHEEKS!!! YOu got it Fawn-fine ass just gotta have it...

ok I'll be thinking of stuff now-gonna be recapping the last five days-oh lots of sexy moments...

I prefer to grab his ass when your chests are pressed up against each other........*drool*
    okay......stop this girls or I'm going to need another shower! lol
    Intellectual.....yeah, that's the word Fawn. SEXY with a capital S!!!

Oy! I think were all gonna need a cold shower. lmao!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast