+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need advice..problem with relationship

need advice..problem with relationship

my girlfriend and i have been going out for about 2 months now and its been great. but now some tension is coming up. the past couple weeks we have made many plans to do things and somehow they always fall through on her end. most of the time its not her fault but the other times she just doesnt ask her parents until the day of and they say no. i get really mad because i just want to be with her and it never happens. but when we actually are together, its just weird. for example, if im sitting on the couch and she walks over she would sit on a chair on the other side of the room and not sit next to me. she doesnt go near me. we went to the movies a few weeks ago and she was like leaning away from me. but then in text messages etc she says she wants to be with me and tht she loves me. i know shes not making this up and i know she means it. i just dont understand what the deal is when we are together. i feel like im putting in a lot of effort to be with her and shes not putting any effort in. idk i just dont get it. were both kind of shy and i know thats a little problem. by the way were both 15. can someone tell me what to do or what shes thinking

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    15 is still very young, and she is still learning how to relate to boys. She is probably not all that comfortable with a lot of physical contact with boys yet (thank god). i suggest you let her work at her own pace, or she will freak out and dump you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?