+ Follow This Topic

Thread: lost in words, please help

lost in words, please help

Hi,

I am in a bit tricky situation as I feel so hopeless . I have invited an unkown woman to travel with me to Adreatic Sea. Look what she replied.

"Hi,

It would be a pleasure to join you in your travel, however I will not have holidays at that time. We could stay pen pals, if you wish? I also like very much pizza and when have free time to party . Also good comedies are also fine, what else do you like? What do you dislike? Bye."

Well, I am very pleased with that message and very much impressed. I feel that this is a woman I would like to date. My problem is that I do not know what could be the most impressive reply to that message. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks for your time and advices
    Mantas

Give us more details. Where are you from? Where is she from? How'd you guys meet? Where are you guys currently located? What are your primary languages? How/when/where could you meet her? etc. etc. etc.

And don't JUST answer those questions in some list format. Those are just examples of other things we need to know. Give us something to work with here. As much as you can.

Alexi

Well, I think the best thing to do is just answer honestly. Be yourself. That's the most important thing. Sure, people could probably tell you how to make your reply 'impressive' (as you say it), but then you may run the risk of not being yourself. In the end, it's going to be YOU that she looks at. If what you portray isn't the real you... forget it.

So, just answer honestly. Try to keep the conversation going. Ask her some questions back.