+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems with this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Well, all topics here are ridiculous.
    most posters here are ridiculous. therefore the topics. not you though doppel.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    True. But turning me down would also make your judgment suspect. So you can't win.

But wait. Does manipulating your puny brain like that make me a, what was it again, "snooty stuck up bitch" or something?
    Awh, that's so cute! You actually think you can manipulate me.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein View Post
    He may well be trying to be provocative.

Think about this thread as an example. I am sure there are people who agree with what I am saying but are specifically staying out of this thread because the consensus is disagreeing. It becomes an all out attack on one person. In this instance it is me who is being singled out because I think this place is a bit harsh on new people seeking advice. I don't know how many times Eco has been the brunt on an all out attack as well.

Sure I understand "tough love" but tough love isn't effective for a lot of people. People come here for advice, not to be constantly criticised.

While we are on this subject I think Cain said that I am a whiner..can't be bothered getting the quote. I have never complained before on this forum in any threads AT ALL.

Now I will wait for the myriad of responses telling me how wrong I am. This is the way it works..does it not? The cheese stand alone.
    I'll disagree with this too.

What do you not understand? Any time we all agree on something, it's not because we're in some clique. It's because we all think that response is the right one. We argue all the time. I remember when most of my theories on things disagreed with most of the posters here. They had no problem arguing my opinions with me. Everyone deals with negative comments here. It's just thin skinned people like you that make the negativity so much more orgasmic.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    most posters here are ridiculous. therefore the topics. not you though doppel.
    How does doppel's ass taste?

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    How does doppel's ass taste?
    smells like roses tastes like chicken
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Is it just me or has this discussion degraded into the ridiculous?

Dasein... if you don't like the 'mentality' of the forum... you are not obligated to remain... This is one of those things that you take it 'as is' or you move on... kind of like a used car.

Waiting for a bunch of people to act in a manner you want is wasting time. Just like any other situation in life... you either like how people act or you don't... beyond that, there's not much else you can do.
    Dalia this is just ridiculous. So basically what you are saying is that if you level criticism towards anything you should just leave.

So according to this if I have some criticism against my workplace I should just leave rather than discussing it to find a solution. Or if you level criticism towards the President you should just leave America?

I like discussing things and I am not afraid to discuss the good and bad elements. I don't just opt out because it is more convenient and that you can't change anything.

I'll disagree with this too.

What do you not understand? Any time we all agree on something, it's not because we're in some clique. It's because we all think that response is the right one. We argue all the time. I remember when most of my theories on things disagreed with most of the posters here. They had no problem arguing my opinions with me. Everyone deals with negative comments here. It's just thin skinned people like you that make the negativity so much more orgasmic.

No Cain it is YOU who is lacking understanding here. I am specifically talking about new posters who come to love forum who get a heard time..got that? I will spell it out slowly so you can understand...N E W P O S T E R S.

They do not understand the dynamic of the regular posters so therefore do not understand cutting comments which you may find acceptable.

I gave a quick example regarding this thread and the wave of opinion because it was convenient. I could trace through some new posters threads and see how they get treated at times.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Awh, that's so cute! You actually think you can manipulate me.
    I did, I got a response. But only so that you would call me 'cute'. I need your validation in my life.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know what's awesome about this forum?

The spam control.

Ain't it grand?

EDIT Also Dasein, why don't you help out with this fellow: [url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-female-forum/26728-not-sure-forum-post-its-both-sexes.html#post409568[/url] He's thick in the head, maybe you can soften him up.
    Last edited by Junket; 08-01-09 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    smells like roses tastes like chicken
    IIII know you like to think
    Your shit dont stink
    But lean a little bit closer see
    Roses really smell like Ooo Ooo Ooo
    Yeaaaa Roses really smell like Ooo ooo ooo
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Dalia this is just ridiculous. So basically what you are saying is that if you level criticism towards anything you should just leave.

I like discussing things and I am not afraid to discuss the good and bad elements. I don't just opt out because it is more convenient and that you can't change anything.
    An animal is a piece of meat that does tricks??? Well I am quite happy to not continue any discourse with you. You have displayed a total ignorance that is barely comprehendable. Now it isn't just an assumption. It has been confirmed.
    You have before... Once you found my viewpoint to be different from yours you never did return to this thread. So much for 'talking it out.'

And even in this thread in which you so quickly dismissed me in... I wasn't inclined to suck up then... and neither was I inclined to suck up before and after you made this comment either:

That's a suck up if I have ever seen one.

Dasein... get the facts straight, especially about yourself first... I'm sure the new posters will be just fine... they're big boys and girls and can figure out new places without having someone hold their hands... I know it took me almost no time to figure this forum out.

Get some thicker skin... will ya? Your petulant whining isn't musical or helpful in any way...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    You have before... Once you found my viewpoint to be different from yours you never did return to this thread. So much for 'talking it out.'

And even in this thread in which you so quickly dismissed me in... I wasn't inclined to suck up then... and neither was I inclined to suck up before and after you made this comment either:

Dasein... get the facts straight, especially about yourself first... I'm sure the new posters will be just fine... they're big boys and girls and can figure out new places without having someone hold their hands... I know it took me almost no time to figure this forum out.

Get some thicker skin... will ya? Your petulant whining isn't musical or helpful in any way...

Dalia..if you are referring to the thread where you said animals were meat that do tricks I said my piece to you. You obviously weren't going to change your view point so I don't see much point in banging on to a brick wall.

Also the reason why I didn't add anything further to that thread was because I felt that other posters adequately expressed what I had to say. How can I reason with some twat who thinks animals are bit of meat..I mean come on..you aren't too bright are you?

You know what? If you think I am petulant whiner you don't have to read my posts or respond to my posts. It is a FORUM after all..like you keep saying.

Lastly I am not posting in the advice section. When I do you can feel free to give me some. Until then you can keep it to yourself.

Nuff said

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Holy cow. This is the watercooler area. Almost as bad as the 'Talk Shit' thread, which is why it was made.

The forum is policed by mods. If its that big an issue just PM one: Frasbee, Giga, Misombra, Squirrley, Kiechi are the ones I've seen on here most regularly.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Everlovin View Post
    Hence, the revolving door of love forum. An online insane asylum...runned by the patients.
    Wow, Everlovin! What an eye opener!

And since you are a very concerned and obviously good natured, mature individual (definitely not part of an insane asylum) here's an advice how you can solve such a terrible problem.

You purchase a domain name and your own servers on which you setup a forum. You give it a funky name and then spend a lot of money on advertising it. You hire professional counselors who had been in the industry for a very long time and you pay them by the hour for answering questions of distressed individuals who will not contribute monetarily in return. Of course you will also pay for the monitoring that will make sure that feedback of these counselors are nothing but top notch. You then use the popularity and effectiveness of your wonderful wonderful forum to draw people away from insane asylums littering the internet.

Since you are such a mature and responsible person, much better than anyone else here its basically your duty to do this and nothing else. Now that you know how to resolve this horrible issue, go out and do it. Best of luck, keep us updated
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey when was the last time Everlovin posted in this thread?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Who exactly is in the "cool" group? Maybe I want to be the break-away rebel group leader.
    too late... i already took over that stole that position from you after you put out.

ahem... did you forget that this is a "highschool clic type" of forum so you can't expect us to have a long attention span.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast