+ Follow This Topic

Thread: please help.... QUICK

please help.... QUICK

know that we are both 17, and this is a long distance relationship. KK me and my gf met 6 months ago and we've been in love ever since.. now when we first met i lied to her... later that night we had sex and she asked me if i had ever been with anyone else... i said i had been with 3 other girls... Now after this night i told her the truth about the other lie which was a stupid one and i told her i would never lie to her again... which i havent besides keeping up the lie of how many people i had slept with.. Now tonight 6 months later i told her the truth about the other lie... that she was infact my first. Ive been going crazy thinking i might loose her but more so i dont know if i can forgive myself for lying to her...

I need some help and feedback. Do i have any chance she will still want to be with me? any Advice on what to do?

I'm taking it you were nervous and maybe embarrassed to say you'd never had sex with anyone else? If that's so I think you should tell her that and if she truly loves you she'll accept the fact you were just shy/nervous. I remember when I was 17 and people would ask "Have you ever had sex?" and all I'd do was turn my back or ignore them because I was too embarrassed.

Note key word: Embarrassed.

Good on you for telling the truth though. She accepted that you'd slept with 3 others and she should accept you have now only slept with her.
    We're not all that bad you know

Look stop frettin like some 3 yr. old. I'd be happier to know if I was my guys' first. So just chill and have some beer.