+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Urgent Help Needed

Urgent Help Needed

guy asked me out for coffee at 9.30pm on a wednesday. we had been chatting on msn. I have met him once before and he is a friend of a friend.
    so i go and meet him for coffee at his place cause its too late and nothing was open. he was a flirt i did not flirt at all but i like him.
    complication #1
    he is in the army and knows i am an army brat; first comment made after pleasantries was pretty much i know all army brats are sluts. i spent the whole nite trying to prove this wrong.
    complication #2
    next day spoke briefly to him on msn and he said thanks for the chat you are a lively girl.
    complication #3
    no mentions of future catch ups and no kiss good night.
    complication #4
    i have reason to believe that he is on an internet dating site - does this mean he is looking for the next thing to come along.
    Do my actions (not flirting, make me appear uninterested)
    Help is much appreciated.
    MM

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not sure what to say... why would you want to see a guy that you had to spend an entire evening trying to convince you weren't a slut?

BTW - it's a bad idea for girls to go to the home of strange males, especially alone. It's not safe, and it also can give the impression you are interested in sex, which probably contributed to his impression you are a slut. Next time, you should have him meet you somewhere; get to know him before you put yourself in a dangerous spot. Don't you read the news, girl? There really ARE some bad guys out there.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

The proper response to his first statement is: I'm not a slut, I'm a bitch. See, a slut will sleep with anyone. A bitch will sleep with anyone but you. And ended the conversation.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Dude basically knows the gig is up. More interesting the fact that he let you know about it. I don't know what the hell that's about.