+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you do things sexually for your partner that you don't enjoy?

Do you do things sexually for your partner that you don't enjoy?

I mentioned in another thread that my hubby gets turned on when he sees me working out. Sure after I've had a good workout and a shower and a chance to chill I do get horny. But straight after uggh

Anyway hubby has been dealing with a lot recently so I decided I'd do the one thing sexually that pushes all his buttons. So Friday I timed my run to finish with his lunch break, I take my running seriously and the thought of having sex straight afterwards really ****ed up my stride and it just seemed to take more effort out of me so by the time I got back I was knackered.

So he was late I have a little workout room downstairs so I started doing an abs session in there. Hubby eventually arrives home and I call him in and start doing the whole come hither routine, which is completely wasted cause moments after he realises I'm up for it I'm bent over an exercise ball getting absoloutly ragged.

I mean this is the type of sex that I love, He's rarely like this in bed, and before anybody suggests it I have actually got dressed in my workout kits sprayed a bit of water on myself and dragged him into my little gym for a shag but he's not the same. I have to actually be completley knackerd from working out before he gets like this I've said it to him and he just says it flicks a button in his head and when I try to arrange it myself it just doesn't go off

So he completly hammers me, plus he won't let me take my sports kit off so I'm sweaty and stinkey and knackered and can barely support myself. He lasts for absolutly ages and a few minutes after he's come he's ready to go again. The whole thing was a a 45 minute mauling, which again is totally my type of sex at any other time.

So hubby's beaming (and I'm happy too) he cuddles me for a little bit cause I was feeling a little girly then he shoots off back to work,I'm absolutly aching (I shouldn't have done the abs session) so as soon as I catch my breath, I shower and just spend the afternoon in bed. I'm actually still sore now. This absolutly made his week even today the way he looks at me just makes me melt he's so appreciative.

I wore my do not disturb granny knickers to bed last night and if he was here tonight they'd be on again.

So does anybody else occassionally do stuff like that for their partner? well not like that obviously that's our own little weirdness but stuff that one person doesn't really enjoy but makes the other persons week.

I'm down with pretty much whatever, but when she demands that I get the sock puppets and weed whacker out I have to yell uncle. For one it's hell on the sock puppets, and that damn weed whacker ends up just scaring the cats half to death.

I think it's great that you put that effort in for him. As for being sore, ever think about keeping lube a bit more handy in the future? If say, he's pounding your cervix maybe consider a cock ring to cut 1/4" or so off of his length to lessen the blows.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    I'm down with pretty much whatever, but when she demands that I get the sock puppets and weed whacker out I have to yell uncle. For one it's hell on the sock puppets, and that damn weed whacker ends up just scaring the cats half to death.

I think it's great that you put that effort in for him. As for being sore, ever think about keeping lube a bit more handy in the future? If say, he's pounding your cervix maybe consider a cock ring to cut 1/4" or so off of his length to lessen the blows.
    Lube wasn't the problem. As for the battering it was combination of the length of time he lasted, plus the position I was in put a lot of pressure on my thighes and core which was already sore from the abs session which I'd just done and hadn't stretched off from. As for my cervix there's no way I'd ever ask hubby to wear a cock ring I don't thing my self esteem would survive it.I'm always asking him to thrust harder so I can hardly ask him to be gentle with me on the one occassion he's really into it. It's only rarely that it happens anyway so the way I looked at it was that I'm a big girl and I can take the occassional ragging session.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't think of anything that I dread doing that she loves so much.

Oh.

Actually yeah.

Sometimes when I wanna have sex, she gets all kissy in bed. I don't always feel like doin' the whole make out routine, but I do it because it definitely gets her preheated.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    I'm down with pretty much whatever, but when she demands that I get the sock puppets and weed whacker out I have to yell uncle.
    Hahahahha.....

My girlfriend is a great girl and a very steamy passion, but god damn do I hate dry humping. When I have to lay there as she is over me going up and down parallel to me, and I have to keep on my clothes and get chaffed, that is not even fair. I am always down for the sounds that she makes, but it turns me off 10 kinds of ways when she wants to do that crap. I usually can't even get it up after I have been chaffed to hell, which leaves me unsatisfied and her happy. I love her to death, only reason I put up with that crap. (plus when I get sex, it is heavenly )

Awesome post, Sarah! Very descriptive...

My husband likes the occasional doggie-style, which doesn't really blow my skirt up, but if he wants it, there I am on all fours. He earns it, he really does. That man can have anything he wants.
    Spammer Spanker

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I enjoy pretty much everything. Very occasionally he'll want to go in the back door, which I REALLY need to be in the mood for, but I don't stop him.

Like Giga said, he earns it and can have anything he wants.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

i would never do anything i don't enjoy, if i don't enjoy it i could care less what he wants.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i would never do anything i don't enjoy, if i don't enjoy it i could care less what he wants.
    Guess he'll just have to get it elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Guess he'll just have to get it elsewhere.
    i am a take it or leave it person.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i am a take it or leave it person.
    He hasn't left you yet??

who he?..............

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    who he?..............
    Oh, there's none?

Well, that makes sense...