+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I really like my professor.

I really like my professor.

So i am a student in college and i am french-american, and i have this new french teacher with whom i can feel comfortable with. She also happens to be beautiful, and young, and married or engaged (ring on her finger). I know its not beyond my means to get with her, however i need to play my cards right. I dont really want to hear how this is wrong, or how its inppropriate, well ive heard it all, and ive really been debating this with myself, and I really really like her. I was wondering what to do? How should i go about this? How should i tell if shes maybe into it? I have composed a borderline inappropriate email, kind of. Would it be better to say this in person. Its a joke about how i wanted to plagarize a poet becuse it was so beautiful, but then i say that its maybe ok to do something in secret that is against the rules (ie plagarism, but im hoping she'll pick up the undertones.) SHould i say this in person? Any advice is much appreciated.

Also, i dont wan to hear that its not a good idea to do this, as ive said, i know and have heard all there is to say.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wrong forum for this. You will get flamed for posting. Just saying.

Do a search on this topic, there have been threads before on this.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

i dont mean to sound thick, but why is this the wrong forum? i wanted a female opinion.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The folks on this forum tend to be very pro-relationship. They will not support your quest to pursue a gal who is in a committed relationship. Esp if she is your professor.

You've been warned.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

thank you, i just feel that i would like some veritable advice regardless. they don't know her, why do they care about her relationship, that is my take.

i'd say there's nothing wrong with having crushes. keep it to yourself though, if you'd like to shower her with attention then do so. females like to be loved. but in no way be direct with her. fantasize, masturbate, do whatever you need.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's my wife, asshole.

This is what i cannot understand, why should i settle for masturbation when i can have more? Why cant i try to seduce her. im not asking for help on the moral aspect of this connundrum, im looking solve it in the practical onse.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're just trolling b/c you are bored, aren't you?

What are you studying? We can probably help you with it, and it would be more interesting.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Because the very act of assisting you is breaking a moral boundary for many of the posters here.

Plus, nobody should help you, those blue balls will build character.

I'm not trolling, if you have no productive advice, dont give any.

hahaha i guess i didn't need to post my thread.

If she's not brand-new at the teaching thing, you're probably #23 in a line of bozos who have tried to get into her pants. Think having a crush on your professor is something new? Think again.

Go ahead and give it your best shot. If she goes for it, you're actually doing her man a favor- he should know she's a cheater. If you get shot down, she's probably doing you a favor.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Go ahead and ask! She could probably win the pool she has going with her co-workers about who will be hit on first this semester! Only I think you should learn how to spell "plagiarize". Teachers like smart students.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Go ahead and ask! She could probably win the pool she has going with her co-workers about who will be hit on first this semester! Only I think you should learn how to spell "plagiarize". Teachers like smart students.
    LOL!
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast