+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Crazy Rape Dream

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Crazy Rape Dream

So I had this dream last night, where I was at this party and I had this like, Nerf shotgun (foam bullets), and I was trying to blow off everyone's head with it which was definitely an extension of the real life fact I was playing this zombie game with some friends doing something similar.

And I remember I saw this really hot chick, but some things happened and I was still trying to shoot people with a Nerf shotgun.

At one point, I came across her again, and cornered her, and I had this unrelenting urge to f*ck her. And I threatened her with my little nerf gun under her chin, while feeling up her ass. She had this look of anger and defiance, but she didn't say anything because I "clearly" had the upper hand. I had licked one of my fingers and slid it in her ass (of course). In some kind of craze, I flipped her around, and she on her hands and knees, I ripped open her panty hose and started ramming her ass.

At this point I woke up with a raging hard on, then fell back asleep in an attempt to continue the dream which would have turned wet. Thing is, I ended up f*cking this other girl in the ass, but I can't remember whether that was consensual or not.

It was so weird, I remember feeling this intoxicating adrenaline from ass raping this chick, like, I was almost angry and the fact I knew I was taking something she didn't want to give me was scarily satisfying. I will admit I felt a little guilty for raping that figment of my imagination, but it also was feeding my unrevealed until now, rape fantasy.

My dreams never seem to be happy, they're either terrifying, depressing, violent, sexual or a combination of those.

Fantasies are just fantasies Frasbee... and on top of that - you're a guy... eh, intoxicating ass-raping dreams of beautiful, defiant woman is to be somewhat expected. As long as you don't go out in real life and attempt this on real women... then there's really nothing wrong with it. Plus, you seem to have a rather good understanding about real women and a form of respect for them (hence the guilt associated with the 'raping' of your figment of your imagination).

Go forth... and dream some more... and please.. keep us posted..
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it was just a combination of, zombie videogames, with nerf guns I had gotten for christmas, with my increased arousal due to lack of sex, with my g/f let me have my way with her ass not too long ago, and it was awesome.

I told you guys anal would get better.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Freud is coming up with nada, Fras.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Frasbee you just love ass...A LOT.

So do I.

Ass > Tits