+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rape fetish and the first time meet

Rape fetish and the first time meet

I've been getting to know a genuinely nice gal online for awhile now, and we've decided that we'd like to meet in real life take it to the next level. The only problem for me is that she's admitted to rape fantasies and wants me to accommodate that during my proposed visit.

I'm a bit uneasy about the whole thing even though it would be consensual and she's willing to have affadavits and video recordings done outlining what she's after, when, by whom, etc so no confusion could be had should someone else get the wrong impression. What I asked for in return was that we have a code word for stop, but she's flatly refused as she reckons it turns it from play rape into mere hard sex.

I can understand, sort of, where she's coming from... but I still have big reservations.

Has anyone ever encountered someone with such a fetish?

lol, you and spi crack me up
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Not Spicy, Eco

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would seriously consider not doing it. There's too much personal risk.

Especially since you're just meeting her.

Suppose we could always work towards the rape at a later date. That's if we hit it off, and she's willing to wait.

Although I don't know how I'd go with pretending to be an enraged bitch slapping deviant with a quart of vaseline in my pocket.

So her main component to having any kind of relationship with you is to have a certain kind of fetish sex. That's interesting.

I would ask for the affidavits and video recordings before the play rape. If you are interested, tell her you are, but that you are not comfortable as you are just meeting her.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This doesn't sound like a good idea at all ... I mean, imagine the crazy stuff she'll think of when your relationship develops more!

If it's just for a fling, you can go for it, but the question is: Where do you draw the line? When does it go from play "rape" to real rape?

I mean, come on now ... No safe word? It almost sounds like a plot ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Haven't you all seen "Ghost"?

Besides, she's already dead. Whats the worst can happen?
    Ummm .... when Demi Moore danced with Patrick Swayze's ghost, afterwards he turned in Whoopi Goldberg ...

Something tells me Doc would not appreciate that.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

I think its one of his 'imaginary' friends. So I say 'go for it', Doc. Spirit sex is hott. Haven't you all seen "Ghost"?

Besides, she's already dead. Whats the worst can happen?
    Trust in you to throw necrophilia into the mix, Indi.

She's not dead, not imaginery, and not altogether a bad chick.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't some budding marriage to be. We're in the early stages of getting to know one another off message boards and this is something she gets her kinks off of.

It's not the first time I've encountered it, but the first time I've ever considered it seriously.

The last one (all real life) who asked the same had a screw loose or something. She wanted me to trash her place, knock the door of it's hinges and not alert her to when I was going to do it.

I passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post

The last one (all real life) who asked the same had a screw loose or something. She wanted me to trash her place, knock the door of it's hinges and not alert her to when I was going to do it.

omg! LOL LOL LOL! that was classic!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post

I bet she's going to be some fat bitch that's going to be raping you. .
    again just LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Have you seen real pics of this girl?

I bet she's going to be some fat bitch that's going to be raping you. God knows she's probably got some STD or something. This all just sounds really bad if you ask me. Then she's going to try and sue your ass.
    Seen each other in Skype. She's hot, mate. nice complexion, nice body, cute face. Plus there's here personality which is even better.

The sue point was the first hurdle I threw up there, so she proposed doing the paperwork on her end, and also invited me to do the same and Fedex them beforehand.

I can't get leave for another 2-3 months, so there's time to think about it but I don't want to stuff her and her time around if I'm not really into the whole idea.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    The sue point was the first hurdle I threw up there, so she proposed doing the paperwork on her end, and also invited me to do the same and Fedex them beforehand.
    Doesn't this seem an awful lot of bother for a simple ****?

Is it that hard to find someone sane, Doc?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Doesn't this seem an awful lot of bother for a simple ****?

Is it that hard to find someone sane, Doc?
    If it was a simple question of a ***** I wouldn't be considering a more than 10,000 K flight.

I could buy 50 decent *****'s (or 20 high class *****'s) where I'm at now.

She's very sane, but she's got this thing. She knows it's odd, and who wouldn't agree? But in the end, I've never dated someone who didn't have their own set of oddities.

Some much worse.

(ie. A wannabe supermodel who couldn't stop picking her cocaine nose and hiding it in the ashtray. Now that was disgusting. I can honestly state that I've never done a narcotic aside from hospital pain killers and the night I walked out on her.)

10,000k? Where the **** are you going? The moon?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast