+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: courting a guy

courting a guy

i think im falling for my new found friend... but the problem is he is too shy.. he's younger than me. my friends told me that he might like me but i dont want to assume something that im not sure of. they told me that i should make the move if the guy doesnt want to do the first move. is it ok if ill be the one to do the courting? but not the typical courting that a guy does for a girl. maybe its something like letting him feel that i like him.. dont u think that it's awkward to do that for a girl?

courting a guy

i think im falling for my new found friend... but the problem is he is too shy.. he's younger than me. my friends told me that he might like me but i dont want to assume something that im not sure of. they told me that i should make the move if the guy doesnt want to do the first move. is it ok if ill be the one to do the courting? but not the typical courting that a guy does for a girl. maybe its something like letting him feel that i like him.. dont u think that it's awkward to do that for a girl?

courting a guy

Quote Originally Posted by ladyshady07 View Post

Only if it's awkward for you. Remember, there is no reason for the guy making the first move other than social convention, so do what feels right for you.

Carl.

thanks! but i dont know...how can i be sure if he likes me too? or how would i know atleast if he likes me when he doesnt even join us with our friends because i think he's avoiding me.. but he do send me text messages.but not that often

thanks! but i dont know...how can i be sure if he likes me too? or how would i know atleast if he likes me when he doesnt even join us with our friends because i think he's avoiding me.. but he do send me text messages.but not that often

Hahaha ... welcome to the world men live in every day! Show interest and see how he responds.

Carl.

by the way! i sent him the wrong message.i was suppossed to send it to my friend. i siad.. what did you tell rowrick? he might think that im just fooling around. just stop everything if he doesnt like me its fine.. it'll be ok if ill just be the one liking him... omg! i sent that mesage to him!.. that night he just sent me a goodnyt quote. from that day he didn't bother texting me again. i just recieved a good morning quote after that.. what do you think?

Just stop overthinking and just go for it.

tcan i be sure if he likes me too?
    Just talk to him and look for the signs. The more you talk to him the more you will know.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Yeah go ahead my girlfriend made the first move and she is older too. Absolutely nothing wrong with the female doing the courting.

;)

thanks pips! i dont know... ill just let things be... if he likes me then hell also make me feel it.. heheh

hahahaha you just made me smile.. i feel better now.. maybe ill go for it when we see each other again... but how do i start it?

How do you want to start it? Do you want to tell him you like him? Do you want to ask him out on a date?

hahaha.. i wanted it that way but then i don't think it will be a good idea.. we dont see each other lately and i mis sent him a message. i said "what did you tell rowrick? he might think that im just fooling around.just stop what your doing. its ok if he doesnt like me. it'll be fine if i'll just be the one to like him." i was supposed to send that message to my friend. what will i do?? omg! do you think its a wrong move?

You let things be, you will most likely lose an opportunity. You got a shot now. You'll never know if it is good enough, until you try. You don't have to even do very much to get the ball rolling. "Hey, want to go do something?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast