+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Well a little guy help wouldnt hurt :)

Well a little guy help wouldnt hurt :)

Hey guys well I have been married for only a year but have been with the guy for four years, well he just recently sent me pictures of him having an affair with another man . I ask him many times if he is gay or bi sexual yet he still says "no" and he doesnt know why he did it, its wierd. He has told me after we had been married that he had done oral on a guy when he was 16 but i kinda blew that off. Both times he has gone on craiglist to find the guy and they have been older men like 40-45 and really un attractive (hubby is 20). I just need some advice and would love to know what you guys think. Thanks for your time

I don't know about you...but blowing another guy tends to mean a man is gay or bisexual.

And married at 20? A bit young aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    I don't know about you...but blowing another guy tends to mean a man is gay or bisexual.

And married at 20? A bit young aren't you?
    Well yah young is correct we do have a son that is two i became pregnant at 16, we married because he went into the airforce so we would be able to take care of my son and let him have the things that he needs ect. But i realized i rushed into things way to quick the only thing i dont regret is my little boy.

maybe he was just curious? Why is it accepted that girls can be curious and not considered gay but guys cant?
    I'd say if he does it a lot then I would start to get suspicious but if he does it once or twice then dont worry too much.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who cares if he is curious? He is MARRIED. the time to explore his curiosity was before he had a wife and baby.

Sorry Annette, but you made a BIG mistake with this guy. It isn't going to end well. I hope you both can manage to rise to the occassion and behave properly for the sake of your child when things fall apart.

And BTW - I wouldn't sleep with this guy anymore without protection. He is at elevated risk for HIV, which means YOU are at elevated risk.

And don't make any more babies.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?