+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Quick question

Quick question

Hey everyone, just looking to see what you think here.

I've been casually dating this guy for about three weeks. We're getting to know each other and we've hung out four times. He'll usually text me at least every other day, saying hi or to say goodnight. We're both in college and just had winter break, and he just started school again this past monday. He hadn't contacted me since last thursday night, until tonight when we talked online. I text messaged him a few times since thursday to which he did reply and tonight I said I missed him, but he never sent anything back. However, he messaged me online a few hours after I sent the text and we chatted for a little bit but he didnt say anything about it.

The main issue is that I thought it was a little odd that he didn't contact me himself at all this past week until tonight since he always does, however, I may be overthinking things which is very possible since he just started school and its likely that hes pretty busy.

Do you think hes losing interest or probably just busy? I know this is kind of vague but just let me know what you think.

Sounds like he's just not that in to you. Probably a good sign for you to start moving on.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Give it a bit more time and give him some leeway as well. Obviously, school has started and he may be busy at the moment. So far, you are only assuming that he is losing interest, yet you don't exactly have any type of concrete evidence that perhaps does suggest that he is losing the hots for you. Try to avoid over-analyzing the situation in any way. It's only been three weeks since you have been dating him and you don't want to be too pushy or make any kind of final judgment on why he is acting the way he is. Relax, let go, and give it some more time and just act normally around him as you usually would and see what happens down the course of the road.