+ Follow This Topic

Thread: new guys problem!

new guys problem!

Hi!

I just asked this girl 'to hang out', and i didnt insinuate anything romantic etc, but the truth is that i really like her and would want to get somewhere with her. She might have a b/f already (i dunno!) So, when I meet her how do I ask her this subtly? I know she sorta likes me too because I've caught her cheking me out from the corner of her eyes a couple of times and she has that something 'extra' in her simle for me (oh that sounds stupid!)

Help me out buds!
    -Peeps

Quote Originally Posted by peeps01
    Hi!

I just asked this girl 'to hang out', and i didnt insinuate anything romantic etc, but the truth is that i really like her and would want to get somewhere with her. She might have a b/f already (i dunno!) So, when I meet her how do I ask her this subtly? I know she sorta likes me too because I've caught her cheking me out from the corner of her eyes a couple of times and she has that something 'extra' in her simle for me (oh that sounds stupid!)

Help me out buds!
    -Peeps
    Well this might not be any help but im gonna tell you something that I did. I think you should talk to her and very slowly in a non agressive way ask her if she has a boyfriend. And then she (if she likes you which by what youput i think she does like you) say something like this "Why are you interested?" and then get talking. If you ask her this question you will find out if she does have a boyfriend and it will also hint to her you really like her. And the part where you said about the "extra something in her smile" and that she has been looking at you through the corner of her eye that reminds me of me and my girlfriend b4 we started dating. So my advise go for it I hope I helped

I agree with Ilu. There is nothing wrong with asking a girl is she has a boyfriend. If she asks why you want to know, then just say you're curious. Though, don't let that be your first question you ask her; it might sound "aggressive" to her. Ask her what she likes to do during her spare time, etc. However, you'd want to give her hints that you're interested in her. Read her body language too. You can tell a lot about a person by way their body behaves. At this stage, it's all about communicating with each other.

Wow.. thanks for the replys guys! But what if she does have a b/f? Whats the plan for Damage control????

Wow.. thanks for the replys guys! But what if she does have a b/f? Whats the plan for Damage control????
    Well if she says that i think you should "back off" for a while. You want to be careful if she says she has a boyfriend or otherwise he might get a little angry and well he may lose his temper on you. lol but if she doesnt have a boyfriend but doesnt feel the same about u just be friends with her. trust me after time your friendship will grow and so will the possibity you her over time feeling the same as you about each other. well i hope that kinda helped. feel free to sent me a private mail if you want. cya later

Okay, worst case scnerio, but not the end of the world. So what if she has a boyfriend. I'm not saying you should steal her from under, but your best hope is you're more right for her, and he sees that and lets go. Which probaly won't happen, so you do might have to interfere, but YOU BETTER BE SURE, BECAUSE YOU KNOW THERE WILL BE LOT OF HEAT COMING DOWN ON YOU. Ask yourself how much you care about her. Are you willing to get beat up for her? Die for her? Realistically, these things do happen often. Relationships do break up because of they've found someone better (soulmates?), even in marriages.

Or

You heard the saying, "there are plenty of fish in the sea."

Haha that was almost funny, but Ill let you guys know how it went. I'm meeting her today..

Haha that was almost funny, but Ill let you guys know how it went. I'm meeting her today..
    Ok Good Luck! I hope it all goes well. Tell us what happends...good luck