+ Follow This Topic

Thread: snooping

snooping

so, i think i got caught snooping. i was on his computer and just wanted to know something about his contact with an ex. i found out what i wanted to know. anyway, i deleted my steps from the history. turns out he looked at those exact same pages when he got home. my question is this.....does he know? and if he does....does he care?

Why were you snooping? Do you not trust him? If you don't trust him.. then you're taking the first steps to the destruction of your relationship...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Well there must be a reason you dont trust him. Insecurity? Problems in the past with your current relationship or a past one? I know from experience it is hard to trust people after something happens and you feel like you have to snoop, but if you want to make your relationship work you have to talk to him about the problems and actually trust him.

why was i snooping??? well i snooped because he told me about reading the ex's blog on myspace. they broke up way before i ever started going out with him. he has since ran into her and she professed her love for him, blah, blah, blah. anyway, he says she's psycho. but they made friends on myspace and now he's looking at her pics and reading her blogs. apparently she blogs about some very personal stuff.

why do i care? insecurity, i guess. i have never been comfortable in a relationship. it's not anything he's done and i've never even been cheated on ever. and i know he's as true to me as the day is long. maybe i'm looking to have that "where is this going?" conversation with him and this is my insecure, round-about way of seeing if that's even possible.