+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hey

Hey

I posted a little while ago about me and my guy friend that I hang out w/ alot and I've been trying to do what it takes to take things a step further.

If you go back and read my post, you can see he's really silly and physical around me so I try to be the same hoping he'd put two and two together....if we're physically messing around I try tickling him and doing stuff like pulling on his ears and things like that but I dont know if that's working.

On sunday night he called me up out of the blue asking if I wanted to go do something sometime and before I could say yes, he changed his mind and asked if I wanted to do something that night. I said sure and so we met up and afterwards he hugged me [which he hasn't done in a long time] and thanked me for making time for him and coming to hang with him and I thanked him for thinking of me and giving me a call.

His exact response was "Oh of course...I was just sitting around, I was bored it being sunday night. I wanted to go do something and get out of the house."

And I asked him why he didn't just get up and go do something and he didn't say anything back, but then he started mumbling about something as I was getting in my car but I didn't hear him.

A few days later when we were hanging out again [which was planned in advance way before the sunday] we were horsing around [this is the day when i was pulling on his ears]...and at one point I was laying on the ground on my back and he's like half sitting / half laying on me and then the weirdest thing happened:

He turned around so he can lay on his stomach on me then he turns around so he's sorta laying on me kind of like in a 69 position but he didn't have his head in my "private" area....but because of the way he was laying on me his lower abs/groin area was practically on my face/head and he says "I'm just going to lay on you" and then he starts giggling and then gets up off me.

I was like so shocked I just didnt do anything but chuckle. I'm just so confused by the guy. It's like interested or not? If interested I thought being playful and doing things like pulling on his ears and making time with him...would be enough to clue him in?

But is it?

Wow, that is one big bundle of mixed messages right there, I'm a guy and I'm even confused. It seems like he might be interested, but that might just be the way he jokes around with people. I couldn't say for sure unless I knew him.

Quote Originally Posted by sam17 View Post
    Wow, that is one big bundle of mixed messages right there, I'm a guy and I'm even confused. It seems like he might be interested, but that might just be the way he jokes around with people. I couldn't say for sure unless I knew him.
    I dont think I've ever saw him like that with others but he is a playful guy sometimes and sometimes i guess serious/mature, but the way he behaves around me is childish in nature you can say....where he'll do something totally silly and then giggle about it....

And then other days, like yesterday...he was mostly serious but we did hang out and talk about people we knew and I guess you can say gossip....and he asked me some question about stuff he wanted to know if I liked doing....

But I dont think he did anything silly that day.

Im just so confused

id stay away from mixed signals people. you could do better =)

I'd say if he doesn't act like that with other people then go for it.