+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need input on this situation!!

I need input on this situation!!

It all started about a month ago when prom tickets went on sale and everyone was scrambling for last minute dates. Lauren, a good friend of mine who I used to have feelings for a couple of years ago but no longer do (although there is a lot of sexual innuendo in our friendship) was having some turmoil in her relationship with her boyfriend Tom so she asked my good friend Darek to prom. Before she asked him though Darek and I agreed that instead of going to prom we’d hang out instead so that neither of us would be left alone if we couldn’t find dates. When he agreed to go I felt a little betrayed thinking that he forgot our little pact. About 3 weeks before prom Darek backed out because of a confrontation he had with a girl whom he told that he didn’t want to go to prom at all (this was before Lauren asked him). I offered to go with Lauren but she instead asked her boyfriend (or maybe ex-bf, I didn’t know what their situation was) to go with her again. About a week after that she was still having trouble with her boyfriend so she approached me and asked me to go. I agreed, being her friend and all, but I felt bad about leaving Darek so I made him promise me that he’d hang out with us after prom. Things were going pretty well; prom was fun. After prom we picked Darek up and went to Lauren’s house for a little afterparty. All night they cuddled with each other around the fire pit behind her house and when we went inside they fell asleep in each other’s arms on a couch with me sleeping next to them on the floor (and about 10 other people sleeping in the room as well). I felt totally ignored all night and I couldn’t help but feel jealous. I don’t know what to feel right now because they’re both good friends of mine and I’m happy for Darek because he doesn’t get girls that easily but I did shell out about $200 all for Lauren. I ended up being a fourth-string prom date to a friend in need but she barely even said a word to me afterwards. Am I a bad friend? Am i wrong in thinking that since i did all this for her I should at least get a little attention?

no, she used you. thats life- it sucks. but no one says you hafto talk to either of them again. **** them.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Yeah i guess, we went as friends though so idk. I thought we were all just friends then all of a sudden she's like on him the entire night. wtf