+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me forget her

Help me forget her

I fell in love with a girl, who doesn't love me back. I tried to make a date with her, but it didn't work out, it's obvious to me that she doesn't care about me. I want to forget her, how can I do it? Because everytime I see her I feel worse, she's a trigger to my depression. We study together, that's why I meet her often. I've been in a great depression for 2 month now, I can't eat normally, I can't sleep and if I fall asleep my dreams are nightmares or just dreams about her. That's unbearable, I want to forget it all and see her only as a friend, just the way she sees me. I've even been considering going to a prostitute, as on the whole I'm very unsuccessful with girls and have never had a girlfriend, although I don't understand why, everything seems to be normal with me. All the girls I know, who are just friends to me, think that I do have a girlfriend and is quite popular among them. Strange, isn't it? If only they knew...

I guess you should use a bit more magic with them. LOL
    It's always a bad feeling when you love somebody and the person doesn't love you back.
    Have you tried your best? As in have you really tried your best? If yes, then the only thing that can take your mind off her is to get another girl for yourself. And believe me, there several girls that will be willing to go out with you.
    this signature has been mutilated. no links in the sig please.

Well, I asked her out 3 times, each time she just postponed it. I know I gotta search hard to find another girl, but they are all mad about clubs, which I frankly never been to.

MisterFlapJack Guest
    If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

19, that's my first experience. That's why I'm so upset it is so unsuccessful.

go out go out go out. Thats the best advice i can give you. Go out and meet new women. It will take some time but eventually ul get over it

Are you in college? If you are then there are tons of opportunities out there.
    You say you arent into clubs. Why not? Is there maybe a club yoou have thought about but because there are no cute girls in it you dont want to join it? If so then that is a stupid reason. You dont only meet girls at clubs, you meet anyone. You find new friends and then they will open you up to a whole new group of people and aou will probably meet girls through them.

Go out to events, who cares if you are alone or the event doesnt interest you that much. When you are there start mingling with people, dont let 1 or 2 bad experiences let you down. The first 2 girls I asked out said no. It is just a part of life, you will find someone.

Water off a duck's back, my man. Just keep at it!!
    Since time began
    the dead alone know peace.
    Life is but melting snow.
    --Nandai

Find some angry music to listen to.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Don't worry about it, your young. The way that you get over her is by looking at some other gals.

I am not saying that you are crazy on any level..but consider seeing a therapist if your depressed. Because if you are then there are other issues that need to be addressed and even if you were a ladies man, it wouldn't solve all of your problems, beleive me.

Stop studying with her. She's messing you up, and you have to distance yourself from her.

And listen to Everlovin. See a therapist.
    Spammer Spanker

clubs are a great way to boost a confidence! everyone is wasted and on the same level, you get to rub against and make out with people who'd never go out with you otherwise. i love clubs!
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

You should find another girl, better than her!

Some people advise to go to some place where there are more girls than boys. You will be popular there anyways.
    I was also unsuccessful with girls and I don't like clubs much.