+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm Confused...And need your opinions.

I'm Confused...And need your opinions.

I liked very much again in the beggining of the school year.I got his phone number from a friend of mine and,eventually get to know this guy.We then talked a few times and a month later I asked him if he wanna date.He told me it was best to just stay friends.
    I month passed and he started dating a girl.He isn't dating her anymore.
    Fortunately I managed to get him out of my head.
    A few weeks ago,I went to the cafe I usually go with my friends and he was there with some other girls he smiled at me and before he exited the cafe minutes later of my arrival,he waved at me.
    Ok,late noon when I was heading to school I saw him on the other side of the street,he looked at me said hi,and asked me if I was going to the cafe,which I answered no.Me and my friend though strange about him asking me that,since he never asked that before.
    Late at night I sent him a sms asking if he was going out on the weekend.He said that he was going to the cinema that night and said that he was going to the cafe,and if I wanted to show up.
    Next day(Saturday) he sent me a message saying that he was leaving home and was going to my town,and if I wanted to show up at the cafe.
    Later he sent me another message(from his friend's cell phone since he ran out of money) saying that he was playing snooker on a bar.I head over to it.
    Once there he introduced me to his friend and I watched them playing snooker.A few minutes later he asked me if I wanted play and I told him that I didn't know how to play.He then offered to teach me.Although the effort I didn't get very well.
    Later we went to another bar with his friend .He offered both to pay for the drinks.
    At about 6 he said that it was time to go home,but he wasn't in the mood,so he stayed.
    After a while chatting,we head to the game machine,he sat on the stool,moved aside and told me to sit next to him.
    Thursday at lunch break,when I was heading to the cafe with my girls,I passed to the other side of the street he passed by me,and there he stopped in the middle of the road,and gretted me.I thought "This guy his crazy",I would never thopught that he was going to stop just to greet me.And after that he laughed,which I did to,because of the situation.
    Anyway,Friday, I asked him by sms if he wanted to have cofee with me.He didn't replied.
    Later at night I sent him a message asking if he was going to the cinema.He sent me a message apologising for not having cofee with me and that he wasn't going to the cinema.He finished the message with something like "sweet kisses like you".
    I answered that when he wanted to go out or wanted company for the movie to say something.
    Yesterday he sent me a message saying that he would be in the cafe and if I wanted to show up.
    Some hours later (around 5) I called him and asked if he was still on the cafe,which he told he was next to the elementary school watching a skateboard competition.I got there he,was with his friend,and his friend's girlfriend..We started talking he told me that he hadn't sleep much that night,because he was in the river with his brother.I told him that I couldn't swim and he offered to teach me sometime.After he mentioned his brother in the conversation he told me,that his brother helped me and my parents to move out,it was like:"My brother helped you and your parents to move out.In the other day I talked him about that and other stuff,and he told me he helped your parents."I was like,how his brother now that he helped my family to move out?", and then I remembered on the week before that I told him where I used to live,and that was next to the cafe that I went with him.
    So,the conversation continued until he stopped to go smoke a cigar(yes,unfortunately he smokes).I went with him and then his friend appeared and told something like :"Let me go away.I don't want to "hold the candle"(don't know if this's the right expression)".My friend then said why would he be "handling the candle".
    After a while watching the skateboard comp. we(with his friend) went away and head over to the bar.While there,his friend was looking to a vase with some flowres and commented abou how horrible it was.Then my friend asked my opinion,which I agreed with hsi friend,and told that the only good thing was the red rose.
    My favourite music started playing and he said he really liked to,and told me he and asked me if I had the cd,which I answered no,and he offered to bring me the cd on the next day.I asked him if there was any problem if i call him,since he hadn't money,and then he asked me why it should have.
    After a while in the bar we head over another bar to play snooker.I watched and enjoyed them playing.I remember him telling when he missed a play "I'm not lucky in the love department nor at game",which his friend told:"May be your with your eyes shut".
    When his friend ran out of money he went out to get more cash and left the two of us alone.He told me that he wasn't in the mood to go home,which I told him to saty in my town.He said he could stay at my house and I said he could sleep in the couch.He said he was thinking he could sleep with me.I told him that my bed was too small,which he answered it didn't matter.After that he said he was kiddin.
    Meanwhile a music started playing and he commented with me that that music was getting on his nerves,and asked me what I thought about it.
    He played snooker with his friend for a little while then we moved away.
    Today,I called me asking if he was on my town,and he answered no,that I didn't said anythig,and if I had called earlier he would have come here.
    I got said,but I shouldn't since I'm supposed to have forgotten this guy.
    I remember a guy tha usually hangs around with him saying that he was always talking about me.One day I was passing near him,and he was with a guy from my friend's class,he turns to him and says:"That his the girl who liked Peter".I smiled and said "Not anymore and he says "He likes you" and was like "yeah,right".And he said "Really,he's always talking about you".
    Sure I didn't give him much credit,because I know,that he sometimes makes up things,so I didn't really believe him.
    So,I'm really confused about this situation,I don't know if he has any interest on me or not.And I really would like to hear your opinions.
    And sorry,for the long and boring story.Thanks in advance for the replies.

The answer is simple, call him- ask him, are you interested in me as more than friends, bingo there is your answer. sorry but im not sure how old you are- but considering you guys were going to bars and hes smoking, your not a child- just ASK, no harm in that!!!
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

To answer your question I'm 18 and he's 16,so it's still a certain difference.Though,he's a more or less mature guy for his age.

Today when I was going to have lunch in the restaurant he passed by with his friend,greeted me and I asked what was he doing and he told me he hadn't class the all day.I asked where was he going and he said he was going to the cafe,and if I wanted to stop by.So,after lunch I went to the cafe.
    I didn't feel very comfortable,because he was with many people(about 5 or 6) I didn't know,so I barely talked to him.
    When I girl exited the cafe,the chair was empty and the guy next to me said,with a smile (you know "that" smile) if I wanted to seat next to my friend. After a while my friend checked his schedule and realised that he was having an English test,and got out of the cafe in a hurry.
    Of course,I didn't follow him,it would be to evident that I'm interested in him.
    So,although not knowing most of the people on the table I stayeid for a while,seeing them playing cards(there was also,Peter's friend who usually go out with us).
    There was also his girlfriend in the table,and she was playing before with Peter.Meanwhile she makes a comment like "I miss my Peter"(of course related to missing him for the cards play) and her boyfriend looks at me and says: "Don't say that or she'll get jealous".I laughed and said "Why would I get jealous?".I must admit that the situation was a bit uncomfortable,but I managed to get out well(at least I think so).
    What I don't get is why do their friends keep teasing me?Is it because they know that I once liked him?
    Don't get it.I need someone to shed me some light.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel
    To answer your question I'm 18 and he's 16,so it's still a certain difference.....
    When I was 16 I met Robin, who was 18 at the time, and then I got her pregnant and we wanted to get married and then I broke her heart and left her for a younger woman when I was 18.... So yeah - PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

and I didn't read hardly any of this thread - I just notice 18 girl and 16 boy and just immediately thought of me and Robin - lol

You see,the problem is I was turned out once, so I'm with my expectives lower now,and I'm afraid I will be turned out twice.
    So,I'm acting a bit more on the defensive side and let him make the moves,in case he's interested.
    I find him a very nice and sweet guy,not just to me,but to his friends also.
    Tuesday at bed time I sent him a message asking if he was already asleep and that I wasn't able to sleep because I was thinking too much.
    He told me he couldn't sleep also.He asked what was I thinking about.told me that he was listening to music and asked what was I doing.
    I sent him a message saying that I was thinking about my life and how I would miss school and my friends, since I'm going to college this year.For me it's kinda depressing to go to college...oh,well.:|
    Anyway,he answered back saying that I should do what was best for me and to not think about it.Finished with a "sleep tight".Right after he sent me message saying: "In the moon, one angel plays flute,his melody goes over to your pillow, and in his wings he carries the color of your dreams,where he rocks you whispering: sleep tight!".He was so sweet!What's your opinion?
    Thanks in advance!

You should make the first move. It looks like he is trying to drop hints all over. Let him know your interested. Some people may think its better to hold your feelings in, but since I have put my heart on my sleeve I couldn't be happier. Yeah I have been rejected plenty of times since then, but It takes away alot of stress.

Like I said,I was turned out by him once,in the beggining of the school year,so I'm with my expectations lower now,and can't think that he might be interested i me now.
    The other day I asked him if he was going to the cinema.I was hoping he'd ask me out,but unfortunately he didn't.
    I was thinking about asking him to the cinema,buit since he didn't ask him that time,I'm afraid he isn't interested to go to the cinema with me.

Heya Girl,

Let go of this one... he's a player.

He knows you like him and he's hinted at sleeping in your bed. 60% of jokes have truth in them you know. And particularly when it's a guy talking about sex with you. He would break your heart, sweety. Please forget about him. Don't return his texts or calls... (and they might get more frequent if he susses out that he's losing your interest - because you being interested in him gives him self esteem and he would be afraid of losing his ego trip).

Just let this one go. He's not worth it. He hasn't been treating you right. And... why does he never have any credit on his phone? What does he do with all his money? Smoke it away? Bad boy, girl... stay away...! I know they can be appealling, but they hurt like anything in the end.

Kind regards,

-Egg