+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ive lost her :(

You need to do what you feel is right for you. Which it seems is letting her go to do her thing, and taking some time to work on yourself.

Always remember that you have things about you that you can change for the better. And sometimes you need to be alone to do that. It sounds like she either is sleeping with someone else, or she has some serious personal issues that she's coping with at the moment and needs to be alone.

You shouldn't wait for her, that's not fair to you. Just do right by yourself for now mate.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    You need to do what you feel is right for you. Which it seems is letting her go to do her thing, and taking some time to work on yourself.

Always remember that you have things about you that you can change for the better. And sometimes you need to be alone to do that. It sounds like she either is sleeping with someone else, or she has some serious personal issues that she's coping with at the moment and needs to be alone.

You shouldn't wait for her, that's not fair to you. Just do right by yourself for now mate.
    Yea man. Its really confusing tho cos i dont want to be out of her life and if i could do anything i'd love to be wherever she is an spendin time wiv her.. and shes always wanting to see me and be around me. but i also jus wana giv her the space i guess she wants and make her realise what shes pushin away.
    i havent sent the text yet, i really feel theres no other way of showin her exactly how i feel.
    Im pretty postive shes not sleepin with anyone else and i know she has serious personal issues that shes told me she needs to sort out.. i guess i wana help her which is kinda why i dont want to not see her so i know how shes feelin.. i know i cant help her tho, thats up to her.
    She text me earlier askin if wanid to go watch a film still an i havent replied.
    100% honest i really wana go out wiv her an watch a film, but yea i jus dont feel like ill be doin myself any gud by goin out wiv her tonight because i feel this way atm..
    shes prob waitin for me to txt bak right now, but only to go out as a friend
    i dnt know if i shud txt her it or when the right time is..
    shud i? or is there another way to put it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12