+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do i treat girls like this?

Why do i treat girls like this?

Hello ppl

Right, i just need some help as to why i treat girls the way i do.

When i go out clubbin, I never chat up girls, if they dont chat me up i dont pull, im scared of rejection, if one lass said no to me i wouldn't know where to put my self.

Anyway,... when i do pull, i always act like im not interested even though i am, i roll my eyes when there talkin to me and i give them negative body language.

I have met this one lass that is out of this world, basically the prettiest lass ive seen and the funniest, she rang me the same night i met her, We met the next day and had a laugh, but i was very shy, not usually like that. she was txtn me every mornin all day and night, ringin me four or five times a day. Then we went out drinkin wiv some other ppl, i basically ignored her all night, my mate said she told him she really liked me.. for some reason. A few days later we were out for the bank holiday at different places, she got taxi to mine at end of night and stopped at mine, she wanted us to have sex wiv her, but i didnt as i liked her to much to just seem like i just wanted her for that.

We talked all night and into the early hours of the mornin, she said she had never met anyone like me, i still acted like i wasnt interested though. She was talkin about comin to see me again, teachin me to drive and wantin to this and that wiv me.

She rang me that same mornin 3 times and txts. Then i started doin my usual mind games... i dont know why i do them!!! Then nothin for 2 days, then got txt sayin that i was takin it to seriously...??????

Then we start txtn again, she tells me where she's goin out so i can meet her, but i go somewhere else, she starts txn me while we're out. then when am drunk i tell her that i met different girl, even though i didnt. So she sent nasty txt, ive said sorry, but no txt all day..?

Any idea why im a dick>?

Cheers

whoa, this girl is asking for you and your friend to gangbang her, and you want something more than sex with her? dont be stupid. RUN, RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

PMSL!!!!!! got im laughin my arse off here!
    No i told the lass i like, the one that stayed that i had met someone else, maybe to see if she would get jealous, then she sent me nasty txt. She was pissed cos she thought i was wiv someone else.
    Make sense? im still pissed from yesterday

yeah, it sounds like somewhere you have something inside telling you its a 'good' thing to treat females like shit, ive met quite a few guys who have this same affliction..look- just to honest with them dog..hard to get can work but you know what- if you cant get a female from just being yourself, then your not ready to be with someone for a relationship anyway. But if you find that acting this way with females is way too hard and subconcious to stop, maybe you should seek out some therapy

Well i was wiv the love of my life for 5 and half years and had a son to her, we split a lil over a year but are still best mates, she broke my heart to be honest. I played mind games with her for the first two years!, i know its sad, and basically i like this lass more than i liked my first love at the begginin. Why do u think she stopped txtn and ringin? and maybe i do need help, but i was hopin someone on here might of known

why? because you were being a dick to her, and lieng..she thinks your not interested now because why else would you point out to her that you were with another girl?

You know you're not doing the right thing by her. I think you should get over your ex before you hurt another girl.
    We can be heroes just for one day.

Recognizing that there is a problem is the first step to fixing it - only YOU can stop you from being a dick to chicks - nothing anyone can say here is going to profoundly touch you and make you change your way of thinking.

I live my life very simply and I treat others the way I WANT TO BE TREATED. I wouldn't want someone acting indifferent or being a jerk so I avoid that behavior but that is me.

Good Luck!

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Cheers ppl, maybe im not over my X, but i like this lass more than i liked my X before we got together, i guess im just scared of gettin hurt again, This lass is now maybe gettin back wiv her X, my mates say i should tell her how i really feel, as in somethin concrete, like i want a relationship. But thats my problem, i never do that cos then if i let my guard down i reckon thats when i'l get hurt, guess i need help.. cheers anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by memphis12
    Hello ppl

Right, i just need some help as to why i treat girls the way i do.

When i go out clubbin, I never chat up girls, if they dont chat me up i dont pull, im scared of rejection, if one lass said no to me i wouldn't know where to put my self.

Anyway,... when i do pull, i always act like im not interested even though i am, i roll my eyes when there talkin to me and i give them negative body language.

I have met this one lass that is out of this world, basically the prettiest lass ive seen and the funniest, she rang me the same night i met her, We met the next day and had a laugh, but i was very shy, not usually like that. she was txtn me every mornin all day and night, ringin me four or five times a day. Then we went out drinkin wiv some other ppl, i basically ignored her all night, my mate said she told him she really liked me.. for some reason. A few days later we were out for the bank holiday at different places, she got taxi to mine at end of night and stopped at mine, she wanted us to have sex wiv her, but i didnt as i liked her to much to just seem like i just wanted her for that.

We talked all night and into the early hours of the mornin, she said she had never met anyone like me, i still acted like i wasnt interested though. She was talkin about comin to see me again, teachin me to drive and wantin to this and that wiv me.

She rang me that same mornin 3 times and txts. Then i started doin my usual mind games... i dont know why i do them!!! Then nothin for 2 days, then got txt sayin that i was takin it to seriously...??????

Then we start txtn again, she tells me where she's goin out so i can meet her, but i go somewhere else, she starts txn me while we're out. then when am drunk i tell her that i met different girl, even though i didnt. So she sent nasty txt, ive said sorry, but no txt all day..?

Any idea why im a dick>?

Cheers
    Yeah, you're not playing mindgames with her. You're playing 'em with yourself, you're a pussy.

Pure and simple: pussy.

Here's the deal. On some level, you probably are attractive. Problem is, you've never had that level of social confidence you needed to be able to approach women. So, when they approach you, rather than reciprocating any interest, you like to pretend as if you're better than them. You try to elevate yourself to a higher plateau so that they're rejected, even though you're really rejecting yourself.

Here's what you do. APPROACH GIRLS. Holy shit! That sounds scary! Approach a girl. Its not that hard. And you might end up growing a pair.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

mv is right you know..i didnt realize till reading that but i have a friend who does the EXACT SAME SHIT. when a female does show interest in him he acts like hes better and nothing comes of it, then months later he thinks back and goes why did i do that. lol, and as far as getting hurt goes- its a part of life, if you never let your guard down because your too scared-why get involved with anyone at all?

MV is right, i would say im an attractive lad, but what u say seems to be right, cheers mate, the group that i knock about in always critisises everythin about any lass i end up goin wiv, they always say i can do better, suppose i think to much about what they think and not enough about me, well i know i'l never get a lass like this one again, she's miles outa my league. She started txtn again, then rang me twice the other day, but then no txt for a hole day, so i think she's showin me how it feels. Guess... well hope ive learned my lesson.

You should check this shit out:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/journal.php?s=&journalid=1165&action=view[/url]
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

MVP is BACK!!!!! you go man!! you go!!! Teach these young lads your ways...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

If your friends making judgements on the females you get with, maybe you need some new friends, **** them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast