+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: me vs. hand

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    So what you are saying is that basically, it all boils down to him being to wimpy to tell her the truth?
    Or she's too oblivious to listen to him.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

okay, so after reading what you guys had to say, we had a long talk on friday night about this situation. and of course, you guys were right, I totally over reacted, and took something personally that had nothing to do with me. Thank you for responding to me, and for helping me understand that I am the problem. And for the person that said its not about the masturbating, but rather my resentment for him having more time off. yes, in some cases i am thrilled to be the bread winner in our home and let him stay home with our newborn...at times of course, i get run down and dont get a break. I leave work to play mommy and I am up all night with her and then I work the next day, and on weekends I primarily take care of her. so I am tired at times...but this was not about that...this was specifically about that incident...and when we talked, his answer to me was "Babe, I didnt think you would mind because I was ready to go again" so again, that was my fault for not communicating.

Quote Originally Posted by annoyed23 View Post
    so again, that was my fault for not communicating.
    It's always kind of amazing how big "nothing" can blow up in one's face when one assumes maliciousness in intent rather than simply asking about it.

Even I am guilty of this periodically. Usually when I'm hungry and tired. (Two of the three legs upon which my ability to think rationally is based.)
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234