+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to give her an orgasm

How to give her an orgasm

Hello, I'm new to the forums and this is my first post.

Question is pretty easy.How can I give my girlfriend an orgasm while penetrating her?I can do it with my tongue and fingers but any tips on how to do it while penetrating her?

Rhythm...and make sure that your body is pressed against her clitoris.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

You pound her over and over.

(not too hard of course)

The vagina as a whole is a lot like a penis - the clitoris is a lot like the glans, whereas the inner vagina is like the shaft of a penis. That might give you a better idea on how to do the job, but still, you have to consider she might like it done in a certain way.

It's best to just talk to her about it. Ask her if she can tell you what to do on the job. Communication man

Really each girl is a little different, some are more into the g-spot others the clit. Find a position that she likes (you should be able to tell if she doesnt tell you) and use that position.

Really the best way is to just be open and you tell her what you like (which is pretty much anything for guys!) and hopefully she'll open up and tell you what she likes, if not it isnt bad to ask in a subtle way.

And no dont just pound her over and over.

I find it best to change up the rhythm unexpectedly. Right before she starts to really get into it, pulll out and tease her with the tip of you penis then slowly start up again. It will make it 2x better for her.

Yeah, there are anatomical differences, and psychological differences.

You'd know this if you've ever taken any anthropology courses

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lots of women have a hard time orgasming through penetration alone. I suggest talking to her lots. Figure out what she enjoys and do your best to provide it. If she doesn't know what she wants have her climb on top and experiment. If all else fails, finger her clit during intercourse while nibbling, kissing and sucking everything in reach.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Alot of people go wrong and start asking people on a forum for advice on how to satisfy their partner... TALK TO THEM! They know what they like don't like etc etc not us! Although my advice would be that while your penetrating her just get your fingers and rub her clit and like Gribble stated, nibble, suck and kiss everything else you can get your mouth on.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

First off, not all women can orgasm via penetration. Learn this rule early in life and you will go far.

Secondly, go buy a copy of the Ultimate Guide to Cunnilingus. While you may not learn anything technique wise, or maybe you will, from the book it will give you a clear understanding of a woman's physiology and why what you're doing affects her, and in what way. For example, that "Mythical" g-spot? It's really just the internalized portion of the clitoris. The damn thing is a lot bigger than you really expect it to be.

But as already said, steady (as in specific constant, not always hard as this varies from woman to woman) pressure and rhythm. We don't care if she's quiet as a mouse or screaming that she sees god, you stay the course in pace and pressure. Doesn't matter if it's your tongue, hands, penis, or a sex toy. You don't change your pace unless she demands it. After she orgasms, then you can switch it up if you're tired or whatever.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

It's interesting that all replies are from males.

I see only one male pro here hehe when it comes to this matter.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by swargolet View Post

I find it best to change up the rhythm unexpectedly. Right before she starts to really get into it, pulll out and tease her with the tip of you penis then slowly start up again. It will make it 2x better for her.

Oh my god! I would definitely be pissed off at that. Sorry, but this is very bad advice. When we are getting close to orgasm, a change in WHATEVER you are doing ruins it for us, and we have to begin pretty much from scratch.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    First off, not all women can orgasm via penetration. Learn this rule early in life and you will go far.

Secondly, go buy a copy of the Ultimate Guide to Cunnilingus. While you may not learn anything technique wise, or maybe you will, from the book it will give you a clear understanding of a woman's physiology and why what you're doing affects her, and in what way. For example, that "Mythical" g-spot? It's really just the internalized portion of the clitoris. The damn thing is a lot bigger than you really expect it to be.

But as already said, steady (as in specific constant, not always hard as this varies from woman to woman) pressure and rhythm. We don't care if she's quiet as a mouse or screaming that she sees god, you stay the course in pace and pressure. Doesn't matter if it's your tongue, hands, penis, or a sex toy. You don't change your pace unless she demands it. After she orgasms, then you can switch it up if you're tired or whatever.
    Good class, mate. This is going to come in handy.

And yes, I agree with all of the above. Communication (and cooperation) is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post

Oh my god! I would definitely be pissed off at that. Sorry, but this is very bad advice. When we are getting close to orgasm, a change in WHATEVER you are doing ruins it for us, and we have to begin pretty much from scratch.
    I dont mean RIGHT before orgasm as ya guys would be pissed off to. But when it starts to get a little more intense. I like it like this also. If I start to feel it more (dont know how else to describe it) if the girl slows up a bit then starts going a little faster and faster it intensifies my orgasm quite a lot, My previous gf was the same way.

Also like others have said, everyone is different. some people like to just go crazy until they orgasm, others like taking it slow, some like mostly oral, some penetration, so what I may like may differ from what you may like.

So ya, just communicate!!

Quote Originally Posted by swargolet View Post
    I dont mean RIGHT before orgasm as ya guys would be pissed off to. But when it starts to get a little more intense.
    Right, do this enough and eventually your body and nerves will reset back to zero when it comes to sensitivity. Which is great if you're a guy and want to pound her for another 30 minutes, but sucks if you actually want to get off.

If you do this to a women, they're going to be generally pissed. Considering it actually takes effort and concentration on their part to get there, you're pretty much breaking the rhythm they need and making it more difficult for them to get off. (In a bad way.)

Like I said above, go buy that book, read it, learn it, live it. You will go very far with basic knowledge of a woman's physiology and how what you are doing is affecting her. And of course, ask her what she likes. Some women like heavy pressure, some extremely light. Hell I knew one woman who could come the instant you slid into her if she'd smelled cleaning products within the last 30 minutes.

Just whatever you do, don't put pressure on them to perform and never, ever use the phrase, "But it worked on all the other women." You do NOT make a woman feel bad for having difficulty or taking effort to reach an orgasm. Period. Full Stop. Read this again out loud to yourself.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I just like to rub her clit with my tongue and her asshole with my thumb gently.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast