+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I dont enjoy kissing - is that normal??

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i don't enjoy kissing everyone either, he better be special to me in order for me to put my lips on him.
    Yea kissing is so gross, you'll just put his dick in your mouth though.

Women are ****ing weird. I for one find placing my lips on a girl's vagina higher on the "special someone" list than kissing. That is for sure. I also think that when a girl gives me a blow job she definitly thinks of me as more special than someone she just kisses.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 26-01-09 at 11:18 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Yea kissing is so gross, you'll just put his dick in your mouth though.

Women are ****ing weird. I for one find placing my lips on a girl's vagina higher on the "special someone" list than kissing. That is for sure. I also think that when a girl gives me a blow job she definitly thinks of me as more special than someone she just kisses.
    OV, giving a blow job is a sexual act, while kissing is a loving act.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Although you kiss when getting sexual right?
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

what the hell? I always begin sex with a good kiss. I really don't separate them the way you just did. There is different forms of kissing, like on the cheek and such but it isn't anything valued as more "loving" than some other sexual act. This sucks if it was true, I rather get a BJ than a kiss from a girl I love...seriously.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

aw i love kissing.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by ransom_nite View Post
    Although you kiss when getting sexual right?
    no i don't always kiss when i have sex. sometimes i go straight for the "thing"
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

oh btw, i found out to be enjoying kissing girls more than boys. i think it's probably the taboo of it that makes it more sensual and exciting to me.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by rhys-tard View Post
    Illusional..Im not that shallow ,Im not some lust driven man-whore thankyou
    if you're not chasing pussy then what fun do you get out of life?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

my boyfriend is the same as you, we'll cuddle up all the time when we're alone, but when it comes to kissing hes told me that he finds it boring, so i have to initiate any kissing 98% of the time now.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I also think that giving a BJ means that hmm this guy is surely more special than a guy that I just kiss. But kiss can also show love.
    Anyway,I've left the "kissing random guys stage" about few years ago Now it's exclusive thing just for the current bf I mean. I've kissed so many guys at age 15-16,that it doesn't make fun anymore to kiss a guy just once,and to know that I'm not going to even meet him second time.
    Ahhh whatever... DAMN IT it's 6 in the morning and I'm not sleeping again! It's ridiculous :/ And I even wasn't at the party this night :/
    I wazzzz here

So, if she kisses my penis it's a loving act?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Well for me personally I really didn't like making out. I found it kind of tedious. Unless I was really horny.

It doesn't mean I didn't do it, I enjoyed it every now and then but the majority of the time I didn't like the whole makeout thing. I preferred the small quick kisses nothing longer than about 3 seconds. I really liked the small pecks.

For me really I wouldn't kiss someone on the lips unless I was dating them. I have on the cheek jokingly. (drunk, lol) But, something like on the lips for me is reserved for someone special.

Woah Indiggy, sorry but we are two COMPLETELY different people here especially on this topic. Im not putting my mouth on a guy's dick that I wouldnt put on his mouth. That is actually the first time I have ever heard a woman say that. It is usually the other way around.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Woah Indiggy, sorry but we are two COMPLETELY different people here especially on this topic. Im not putting my mouth on a guy's dick that I wouldnt put on his mouth. That is actually the first time I have ever heard a woman say that. It is usually the other way around.
    of course we are different. but also considering the age difference i used to the same way when i was your age. and now giving a blow job is a sexual gesture, and in order to kiss someone i have to have invested deep feelings into that persona.

It isnt about age difference for me cuz Im pretty sure I will always have that mentality. I just dont see it the way you do, which of course is unexpected.

But as we all know, everyone has their own opinion.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast